16.99 Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility with Slap Watch Wii NEW at Gamestop.com

Gosha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://www.gamestop.com/wii/games/harvest-moon-with-slap-watch/104671

Game with special slap watch. I'm not sure whats so special about the watch though.

Kind of an older release, but I noticed Gamestop dropped the price of this to $17 new. On Amazon it goes for about $24-$35 new/used, so this isn't a bad deal if you collect Harvest Moon games.

http://i.ebayimg.com/t/Harvest-Moon-Magical-Melody-Wii-2008-BRAND-NEW-SEALED-W-Snap-Watch-/00/s/MTYwMFgxMTg3/$%28KGrHqN,!o0FC1s1dqNUBQ%29reiSeLg~~60_12.JPG

Just a heads up that the watch has nothing to do with Harvest Moon or Natsume at all. This is just stock Gamestop got from a distributor that has stuff like slap watches and styluses taped to the packaging and there are various DS and Wii and other platform games from various publishers, but all budget stuff if you search the Gamestop site.

[quote name='bardockkun']I Rather have a Harvest Moon plushie, but it's still tempting...[/QUOTE]

Gimmie that cow.

im confused.. is this by gamestop or not? It says by solutions to go and it doesn't show up on a regular search.. i didn't think GS did 3rd party sellers

I wanted to order it in store to avoid shipping but not if its some 3rd party reseal junk

[quote name='Kenshindono']im confused.. is this by gamestop or not? It says by solutions to go and it doesn't show up on a regular search.. i didn't think GS did 3rd party sellers

I wanted to order it in store to avoid shipping but not if its some 3rd party reseal junk[/QUOTE]

It's not a 3rd party seller. It's the company who distributes it: http://solutions2go.com

I recently purchased LittleBigPlanet GOTY Collector's Pack (GOTY edition of the game + Sackboy Plush) and it's distributed by the same company.

EDIT: Just checked Amazon & Glyde and the prices for just the game alone is over $20 ($40 new on Amazon). So this is a great deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
you just go talk to the guy at the counter and tell him what you want to order. They set it up and ship it to your house. I do it all the time now for free shipping

[quote name='Kenshindono']you just go talk to the guy at the counter and tell him what you want to order. They set it up and ship it to your house. I do it all the time now for free shipping[/QUOTE]

Will they ALWAYS give you free shipping or is that YMMV?

[quote name='CaoPi']How does the in store order work? Never done so before....[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Kenshindono']you just go talk to the guy at the counter and tell him what you want to order. They set it up and ship it to your house. I do it all the time now for free shipping[/QUOTE]

Oh cool, I've never ordered in-store to ship to my house. I might try it out one day if my local Gamestop doesn't carry something that the online store has in-stock.

Hmm...so someone here has said that there exists a Magical Melody watch bundle. I have Tree of Tranquility already.

I also heard that Magical Melody on the Wii isn't very good, but I have the Gamecube version anyway. (Wish there was a patch to fix the problems like the controls for the Wii version.)

I'm kind of curious about the quality of the watch. (I know I probably should have clicked the link about the 3rd party company.)

[quote name='PapaSmerf']I ordered one of these, received it today, and it was not "Tree of Tranquility". It was "Magical Melody". Back it goes.[/QUOTE]

god no........I placed an instore order for one of these too, that picture needs to be modded by gamestop because everything thinks they are receiving the correct game!

bread's done
Back