16.99 PS3 and Wii StorageCenter Org 140.00

[quote name='Darknuke']holy crap nice find. I'm absolutely in for a PS3 one (for my xbox lol).[/QUOTE]

Will the PS3 one even hold 360/Wii games?

I admit this item has no use for me, but people who make silly comments like kouleefoh just annoy me.

"Oh I'll be witty har har. This doesn't fit all my games so it is suxxor"

Um this holds the system, 15 games, 2 guitars, 4 controllers, and has more space for smaller items. Everything is at your finger tips in a small verticle space. I would think this is great for apartments or people who simply don't have a lot of room. Keep the other games you have on a shelf or in a box or something and just put the 15 you are most interested right there for easy access.

Also this looks like it will fit 360 games cause some of the games on the PS3 pictures are PS2 cases which I am pretty sure are about the same size as 360 cases.

The PS3 one is great and the fact that it doesn't hold more than 16 games is not an issue.
I don't think I need to spell this out for you do I?

These things are worth that price. Great for a dorm room or something where you only have a handful of games and a rockband set.

Got one for my apartment. If you have more games than this holds, you likely already have storage space arranged for the discs. For secondary storage, this seems to be more than enough. We'll see how durable it is, though.

Muchas gracias, OP.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ordered both. My Wii currently lives on the carpet under a CRT and is usually pretty hot. My ps3 lives on a tiny dinner plate sized table which it hangs off of because the entertainment center shelves are full, and it can't sit on top with the tv because its huge and the base of the stand takes up a ton of space. Hopefully these will remedy the situations. Thanks op.

I think I saw one of these at Target or Toys R' Us, I believe, and the demo unit was either kind of half-assembled or half-disassembled; either not durable or not easy to put together.

Honestly, invest in a media shelf or bookshelf instead. They will hold a lot more and worth paying the extra money for them. If you don't see your gaming days ending soon or see yourself visiting CAG regularly, definitely go big. I'm regretting buying my 115 case-holding, spinning storage thingy (it's not really a shelf, but it was with the other DVD shelves at Target). I still have at least 50 games occupying other shelves or lying on the ground, and my whole library of DS games hang out with my books. Thanks, CAG!

Even for the guitars you can find a nice guitar tree for your plastic guitars. And for controllers, I personally use the hanging shoe rack idea since I have a door nearby. The controllers I use often are under my coffee table or in my storage ottoman, which is another nice thingy to have around as a gamer.

These are great as cheap gifts if you've got family who don't play their systems extensively, especially younger children who will just leave everything scattered around.

Just for the record, similar things are available at Toys 'R Us and Best Buy, at least as far as I've seen. Never quite this cheap, but just so you know.

I am in for one. I have about 32 games at the moment and half can fit on this. Only 27 games fit under my tv with the LBP2 bookends so this works well as i had no idea where to put the remaining games. My library of games grows rapidly so this shelf will be full in no time most likely.

Picked this up at my Local JC Penny about 2 weeks ago for $20. It looks fantastic and provides a little extra shelf room for my PS3 collection. Very happy with the stand :)

[quote name='Strell'] Just for the record, similar things are available at Toys 'R Us and Best Buy, at least as far as I've seen. Never quite this cheap, but just so you know.[/QUOTE]
Get these at TRU during the 50% off all videogame accessory sales they're already on clearance. I never paid them much mind b/c they can't handle my coll.

[quote name='Enuf']Get these at TRU during the 50% off all videogame accessory sales they're already on clearance. I never paid them much mind b/c they can't handle my coll.[/QUOTE]

Are you saying this is going on now or happened in past?

[quote name='Strell']Are you saying this is going on now or happened in past?[/QUOTE]
I know it's been covered under that sale in the past. They were maybe $50-60, but definitely not $140. I have a feeling $140 is the bullshit inflated price places like Penney's and Kohl's use so that sales/clearances seem like a better deal then they actually are.

best buy has there wii one on clearance for 20 and can hold more. it can hold hold 22 games. 3 guitars, a wii wheel, the system and anotehr shelf for controller chargers. plus it can hold 4 controllers, 2 nunchucks and classic controller.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I admit this item has no use for me, but people who make silly comments like kouleefoh just annoy me.

"Oh I'll be witty har har. This doesn't fit all my games so it is suxxor"

[/QUOTE]
Had a bad day or what? Why would my comment annoy you? It was just a joke. I didn't even say the product sucks, so relax dude.

[quote name='Strell']Are you saying this is going on now or happened in past?[/QUOTE]

2 weeks ago they had up to 75% off all clearance stuff these are in the same $15-$25 price range on clearance now w/o the discount. TRU generally runs these type of deal pretty often so it's better to just wait an see plus it ain't like these are going anywhere considering they don't store enuf.

Yeah, that $140 price is way inflated and probably never sold for that, just like what they did with those ottomans a few months ago. Don't let that influence you.

I about impulse bought, and then I realized- what's the point? I have so many damn games and no room for them, buying this would just cause me more anguish. Where will I put these? ;)

I have a variation of the wii one which Ironically got for around the same price through %off coupons and what not. I like it. It keeps the wii in a neat little corner. If only I used my wii more though.

Thanks OP! Got the PS3 storage center from the store using their store locator function! It was $29.99 in the store, but I told her it's $19.99 online. It took 5 minutes or so for her to find the clearanced price online. Finally, she typed 'Playstation Tower' and the $19.99 price showed up! Cost just under $22.

I saved $120.01! Yeah right! LMFAO!

Funny, I was checking out at Best Buy and saw the Wii version. Original price was like....$49.99.....on sale for like $29.99.

Box says 'Alloy'. I say, 'Plastic'! But, for $20=YESSSSSSS!!!!!!

Oh, I could, eeeasily, see this selling for $50! It's nice, sleek, and seems sturdy. Has that lovely Playstation name and logo on the side. It can be used for both, original and current PS2's & PS3's. Says alloy but seems like it's pure plastic. Nice item, especially for the price!

Thanks Again!

If I had a little extra money I might bother, but I don't, so I can't...

I have a very nice spinny dvd solution for all of my games, but it's almost completely full, and something like this is kind of nice for like games you play often or are currently playing. Your newest releases, big online titles or party type games can go in this and the rest in whatever other place you store or keep games. Seems cool.

[quote name='JustYourAverageJoe']I know it's been covered under that sale in the past. They were maybe $50-60, but definitely not $140. I have a feeling $140 is the bullshit inflated price places like Penney's and Kohl's use so that sales/clearances seem like a better deal then they actually are.[/QUOTE]

Definitely an inflated original price. But, it looks like JCP is still going with it.

From Black Friday 2010:

cached70508.jpg

I was just at Sears tonight and the regular price on the Wii and PS3 versions was $59.99. So, even then, $16.99-$19.99 is still a nice deal.

bread's done
Back