$16 Rayman Origins (Vita) Amazon (fulfilled by amazon)

If you have even the slightest interest, get this. I got all the achievements for the :360: version and felt like getting the Vita version; now I think the Vita version is the best one of them all.

sure UK has it over for free on their PSN SITE so it would not shock me to see this added as the free game in the USA in July

I think they change VITA games once ever 2 months..

Ninja game was jan feb
Disgaea was march and april
Blueblaze will be may and junes
so this will probally be july

[quote name='Tbone60']I got the game at target on clearance for 8.98 last week.[/QUOTE]

This. Got one myself-check those Target clearance endcaps!

Will bite tomorrow at Best Buy price match.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot that they don't price match "fulfilled by Amazon" prices.

[quote name='TaylorM06']This is the best way to play this game
random.gif
.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you on this one :>

[quote name='Dranakin']Have barely touched my PS3 copy. I would probably play it if I had it for the Vita.[/QUOTE]

It's a perfect handheld game. An awesome pick up n' play to kill some time kind of game. And since you can keep your Vita in standby, it's very easy to do that. I was playing this in between my Black Ops 2 matches.

[quote name='dealquest']I totally agree with you on this one :>[/QUOTE]

The touch screen is what makes this version oh so wonderful.

[quote name='TimesTicking']Is the game worth getting at this price?[/QUOTE]

It's actually $16.96, and without being bundled with anything else, easily exceeds $20 due to the mandatory shipping charge for not being at least $25.

[quote name='Nintendonly']It's actually $16.96, and without being bundled with anything else, easily exceeds $20 due to the mandatory shipping charge for not being at least $25.[/QUOTE]

Amazon Prime disagrees with you

[quote name='Vigilante']I just got the platinum trophy today after playing for nearly 3 straight hours, just like when I was finishing the :360: version (couldn't put it down once I got to the homestretch). :D

In (semi)unrelated news, Rayman Legends is coming to the Vita! \\:D/

...At least in Europe: http://www.polygon.com/2013/5/27/4371032/rayman-legends-coming-to-ps-vita

Hopefully we'll get it, too.[/QUOTE]

Wow. So now it's gonna be delayed again? Ubisoft should of released this for Wii U months ago.

[quote name='Nintendonly']Amazon Prime costs $75/year.[/QUOTE]

You replied to someone asking if the game was worth it for the price. You have no idea if they have prime or not so adding in the shipping charge doesn't make much sense to me. The question was whether the game was worth it for $16 or $17 (not sure what it was going for at the time.)

Ultimately, saying prime costs money each year doesn't hold water as an argument. Either you pay for it once and don't pay shipping for a year, or you don't and then factor in shipping prices. I don't see others factoring in best buy gamers club or gamestops powerup rewards cost into each purchase they make after the fact.

It's actually CHEAPER on the 360 right now from Amazon. I live in MA so the vita version added sales tax bringing my total to over $18. Didnt feel like it was worth it to me to buy this for $18 when I already own the 360 version

bread's done
Back