$160 3DS @ Bestbuy IN-STORE & ONLINE

So if I bought the Midnight Purple 3DS in store on 05/20 and am a premiere silver member, how do I go about getting $10 back? Would I have needed to purchase this online or do I just need to contact customer service?

[quote name='Snowball21']So if I bought the Midnight Purple 3DS in store on 05/20 and am a premiere silver member, how do I go about getting $10 back? Would I have needed to purchase this online or do I just need to contact customer service?[/QUOTE]

You could probably just show up in the store, but it depends if it's worth 10$ to you for the effort.

[quote name='Snowball21']So if I bought the Midnight Purple 3DS in store on 05/20 and am a premiere silver member, how do I go about getting $10 back? Would I have needed to purchase this online or do I just need to contact customer service?[/QUOTE]

Just take your receipt to customer service and ask for a price adjustment, you don't need the 3DS, just the receipt.

[quote name='technicalstylez']damn, im trading in $160 worth of games today. so tempting, but then i won't know what to do with my ds lite as i refuse to sell it. hmph[/QUOTE]

You could do the GS promo where you get 50 for your ds lite towards the purchase of a 3DS. Well that's if you have GS credit to burn.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Just wait for the 3DS XL, I don't see a point in buying the obsolete model now.[/QUOTE]

1st of all...

it aint obsolete...

second of all...

the 3ds xl is WAY 2 big....

and the japanese vers dont come wit a power adapter. so if u import it, u got ripped off. thats how they get u. if ur going to get it, wait til it come out in the u.s. also, i still feel its too big so ill be sticking with the regular 3ds. so thanks for posting, op.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Just wait for the 3DS XL, I don't see a point in buying the obsolete model now.[/QUOTE]I'd assume the 3DS XL isn't gonna cost $150 or $160 right? So there would be a large # of customers who will enjoy this model & upgrade to the XL down the line, with a better promo or when there's a price cut. It's also not really obsolete otherwise they'd be confirming that this one would be completely discontinued & no longer produced.

[quote name='M3wThr33']That's cute how you think the original 3DS isn't obsolete. Size wasn't the only difference.[/QUOTE]

Still can't believe it didn't come with the 2nd stick.
Just do what I'm doing and wait for the XXL with 2 sticks. Not worth anything now.

[quote name='ZincAlloy']Still can't believe it didn't come with the 2nd stick.
Just do what I'm doing and wait for the XXL with 2 sticks. Not worth anything now.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if version with 2 sticks will ever get released since they said it will split and alienate the original user base. If you believe that argument, then the second analog might always be an optional accessory.

[quote name='M3wThr33']That's cute how you think the original 3DS isn't obsolete. Size wasn't the only difference.[/QUOTE]

What else does it have besides a bigger screen, hence the bulkiness?
That's cool and all, but the original is hardly obsolete.
The whole reason they didn't add a second stick was to avoid the very problem you speak of...

so you're a premiere silver member but don't know how to pricematch an item?? ;)

[quote name='thisboywillbreak']What else does it have besides a bigger screen, hence the bulkiness?
That's cool and all, but the original is hardly obsolete.
The whole reason they didn't add a second stick was to avoid the very problem you speak of...[/QUOTE]

What does it have?

1. Bigger screen.
2. Longer battery life.
3. Anything else I've missed.

[quote name='bruceg']I don't know if version with 2 sticks will ever get released since they said it will split and alienate the original user base. If you believe that argument, then the second analog might always be an optional accessory.[/QUOTE]

ign reported that the extra stick add on will be available for the 3ds xxl

[quote name='Kaiser499']What does it have?

1. Bigger screen.
2. Longer battery life.
3. Anything else I've missed.[/QUOTE]

I mentioned the bigger screen.
Longer battery life is the same or minimal from the first hand impressions I've read.
It should last longer considering it's like two times the size of the original.

So again, what other significant changes are there that make the original 3DS obsolete?
That's what I was disagreeing with if you read the post I quoted. :roll:

[quote name='Kaiser499']It's only a $30 difference for the XL.[/QUOTE]"Only a $30 difference" you say don't know if you realized it or not but $30 on CAG goes quite a long ways...
That's 2 years worth of subscriptions to @gamer/GCU or 1 for GCU & 1 for PUR
$30 would cover any of my June BB purchases but b/c they're all cheap $30 actually covers several combined & everyone alone.
SCV $10
SSSX $10
R&C A4O $10
Ninja Gaiden 3 $20
DA2 $5
Resistance 3 $10
Deadliest Warrior Free/$5/$10
Darkness 2 $20
Army Corp of Hell $20
Reality Fighters $15
Unit 13 $20
MK(vita) $20
Little Deviants $15
Wipeout $20
MW3 Earbuds $20
Inversion $20
Silent Hill Downpour $20
Modnation Racer $12
Goldeneye 007 $25

[quote name='namispep']1st of all...

it aint obsolete...

second of all...

the 3ds xl is WAY 2 big....

and the japanese vers dont come wit a power adapter. so if u import it, u got ripped off. thats how they get u. if ur going to get it, wait til it come out in the u.s. also, i still feel its too big so ill be sticking with the regular 3ds. so thanks for posting, op.[/QUOTE]

Wow...what? Lol

Is it really that hard to add a few extra letters to your "words"? Also...you are so far in denial and are hard up for reassurance just like 90% of the other 3ds owners. Again...wow my eyes burn.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Just wait for the 3DS XL, I don't see a point in buying the obsolete model now.[/QUOTE]

Bigger screen with the same resolution ewwwwwwwww

bread's done
Back