160 dollar xbox 360 premium holiday bundle---best cheap ass gamer deal ever?

jacksak

CAG Veteran
I had to work to make this deal a reality...but I'm convinced that I got the best deal ever. EB games is selling all of its DVD movies for $1.99. Blockbuster is paying 5$ trade credit per dvd. So, I went into my local EB games, bought 120 dvds for 240 bucks and sold them to blockbuster down the road for $600.00 trade credit, then bought an xbox 360 premium holiday bundle (inc. GRAW and arcade unplugged) for 512$ inc. taxes, leaving me with 88$ credit. To put this in perspective, then, I spent 240 dollars at EB games and turned that into 80 dollars credit and an xbox 360 at Blockbuster!!! (so, it's like I got the xbox 360 for 160 dollars!!!!)

Best cheap ass game deal ever? :bouncy:

also, thats $160 flat right? No tax? because when you buy a 360 for $500 you gotta add another $70 simply for tax.

so $160 for a $570 system = $410 savings.

wicked!!

[quote name='BARRICADE_28']also, thats $160 flat right? No tax? because when you buy a 360 for $500 you gotta add another $70 simply for tax.

so $160 for a $570 system = $410 savings.

wicked!![/quote]

$70 tax on only $500? That's a crazy high tax rate!

Hi,

I was wondering if EB is still doing this selling for $2 and is BBV still taking them for $5 a dvd???

Nice job:applause::cool::bouncy:

Can someone confirm if BBV is still taking these at $5 a piece? There's a local store I know of with tons of quality 5/$10 DVD's, and I've got me a hankering for a PS3 if I can get one on the cheap.

BBV is still doing the $5 min per DVD judging by the poster I saw outside a BBV. However, phone them beforehand just to be sure. Remember, they might not take ALL DVDs. YMMV.

bread's done
Back