1600 Marketplace Point Giveaway

jigsawhc

CAGiversary!
To kickoff the expansion of XBLA Ratings to include XNA Community Games we're having another giveaway.

You can read the full details here, but it is pretty strait forward.
Just leave a rating for any Xbox Live Arcade or XNA Community Game and you're entered. One entry per game title.

Also, for every 800 entries (that is roughly how many we had in the last contest) I'll add another 1600 Point card to the prizes and pick an additional winner.

The contest starts today and runs through December 31st, 2008 so everyone has plenty of time to get their ratings in.

Good Luck,
Jigsaw

Last edited by a moderator:
I reviewed a game right quick (lol that expression still cracks me up.)

The site actually seems pretty cool though, my first time on it.

[quote name='xl_prankster_lx']I reviewed a game right quick (lol that expression still cracks me up.)

The site actually seems pretty cool though, my first time on it.[/quote]

Thanks.

[quote name='ParticleReality']I wonder if I should enter(obviously not), since there would be a conflict of interest.[/quote]

You're more than welcome to enter. The only time I could see a conflict of interest would be if a developer were reviewing their own game. But as long as they were reviewing other games honestly I'd be fine with them entering. Since I'm providing the prizes and no one is profiting from the contest I don't see it as a problem for you to enter.

I'm surprised how quickly everyone is checking out the XNA Community Games. Thanks for all the messages. I'll try to have new XNA games added within 24 hours of their release.

[quote name='DarkTang']if we write more reviews, is it like more entry tickets?[/quote]

Yes, each review someone writes is one entry. So, for example, ten reviews would be ten entries.

Nice site, but I noticed an issue with the game cover overlapping with the sidebar while leaving a review. It's possibly a CSS issue, although I'm not 100% sure.

[quote name='Ch33pSh33p']Nice site, but I noticed an issue with the game cover overlapping with the sidebar while leaving a review. It's possibly a CSS issue, although I'm not 100% sure.[/quote]

Thanks. I did not notice that on my current resolution, but when I tried a few other normal ones I see what you mean. I'll see if about getting that sorted out.

[quote name='Dragonshadow']Lol -.- I need points to get a game to write a review on to get points.

Bah.
[/quote]

There are a couple free games you're welcome to rate: Aegis Wing, Hexic HD, and Yaris (although I'd not even bother with Yaris - it stinks). Plus if you have the Vision Camera there is TotemBall.

[quote name='Ch33pSh33p']
Also, any update on the amount of entries so far?[/quote]

A little over 200 currently

[quote name='dudedizzle27']thanks rated it, hope i win![/quote]
Good Luck.
Keep in mind the more games you rate the higher your chance of winning.

One last reminder that there are roughly 25 hours left to get in ratings for the contest.

Good luck everyone and thanks for participating.

bread's done
Back