1600 Microsoft Points $16.54 at Amazon (back again!) and Walmart.

Kendro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
64 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice. By the time I went to purchase it last time it was back to full price and I almost bought it anyways... glad I waited a little longer. Thanks!

[quote name='z3razerviper']only allowed to purchase one that sucks[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I tried to buy 2 from Amazon and it only let me buy one - same with the controller deal for $32. Oh well, 1 at 17% off is better than none!

Damn, why is it that XBL point sales are so common yet PSN and Nintendo points are almost never discounted? There is lots of Wii/PSN I want to buy while I'm not even sure if there is anything on XBL that I want and don't already own.

Oh well, still bought some.

[quote name='CrankyFrank']In for 1 (per month..lol)

thanks op[/QUOTE]

what kind of fucking shit is that? 1 per month? Blow me amazon!!!!!!!!

Well I was able to finally purchase one of these with my new prime, but apparently ordering another one is a no go from a separate order.

[quote name='whotheheck']Damn, why is it that XBL point sales are so common yet PSN and Nintendo points are almost never discounted? There is lots of Wii/PSN I want to buy while I'm not even sure if there is anything on XBL that I want and don't already own.

Oh well, still bought some.[/QUOTE]

Frequent sales are the reason I will never get people who hate the MS point system. If you buy discounted points, everything you buy is on sale.

[quote name='wakawakawa']Frequent sales are the reason I will never get people who hate the MS point system. If you buy discounted points, everything you buy is on sale.[/QUOTE]
Meanwhile, they hold on to your real money, while you hold onto their play money as you wait for a sale. For me, who buys something only once in a while, paying $17 to get a $10 game and a $10 future credit which I may never use doesn't feel like much of a deal.

[quote name='timobkg']Meanwhile, they hold on to your real money, while you hold onto their play money as you wait for a sale. For me, who buys something only once in a while, paying $17 to get a $10 game and a $10 future credit which I may never use doesn't feel like much of a deal.[/QUOTE]

so pay $10 and get just $10 in fun money?

"Because you have purchased the maximum allowable quantity in the past you cannot buy any more units of this item. "

What a bunch of bullshit.

[quote name='ElektroDragon']"Because you have purchased the maximum allowable quantity in the past you cannot buy any more units of this item. "

[/QUOTE]
Come on, they only have one 20 year old PC cranking out those codes in the basement of Microsoft for all the MS Points. You have to understand, ok?
Old_computer.jpg

[quote name='ElektroDragon']"Because you have purchased the maximum allowable quantity in the past you cannot buy any more units of this item. "

[/QUOTE]

Yeah really. It's only a $3 dollar savings and they limit you to one... They could have limited it to at least 2 or 3. I was going to order two for myself.

[quote name='blackhole82']Yeah really. It's only a $3 dollar savings and they limit you to one... They could have limited it to at least 2 or 3. I was going to order two for myself.[/QUOTE]
It's because Microsoft is losing money by digital distribution! Don't you know how hard it is to host a file that can only be downloaded with fake money?? Geez.

Get it for 6.54!

Pre-order Fable 3. Get the $10 promo discount instantly (its a glitch)
Buy your card for 6.54
Cancel pre-order of Fable 3
Enjoy?

Rinse and repeat if you like I guess

my Deal is dead now :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Need to look at all the sellers, for some reason it's not showing amazon's price as default.

edited to add: I guess it's because they don't ship for 1 to 4 weeks from Amazon.

it appeared on slickdeals, so it was dead within minutes. also looks like they bumped cards back to $19.99, thats too bad.

[quote name='fujishig']Need to look at all the sellers, for some reason it's not showing amazon's price as default.[/QUOTE]

Aha I found it!

Thanks!

Don't think it's dead yet. Look to the lower right corner for "More Buying Choices" and you'll see it available for $16.54.

Just picked up another one for myself. Free shipping thanks to the new student program and then used two giftcards ($5+$10). Can't beat 1600msp for $1.54!

[quote name='pcktlnt']I see it at 19.99. :([/QUOTE]

The $19.99 one shows is sold by Target. Click on the "new" tab or look at the far right and you will see Amazon still sells em for $16.xx with FSSS. You can only seem to buy one per month though, like it won't let me since I order one on July 3rd.

[quote name='nightmare452']The $19.99 one shows is sold by Target. Click on the "new" tab or look at the far right and you will see Amazon still sells em for $16.xx with FSSS. You can only seem to buy one per month though, like it won't let me since I order one on July 3rd.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, didn't see that. :)

--- edit ---
Damn, I thought I bought the card in June, guess I have to wait until August...if the deal is still there. =/

back in stock @ Amazon again.

Looks like it reset the counter as I was able to order one (after getting one last week)... Just in time for Limbo.

[quote name='OregonDealz']Looks like it reset the counter as I was able to order one (after getting one last week)... Just in time for Limbo.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Last time I was able to order was about 20 days ago.

[quote name='OregonDealz']back in stock @ Amazon again.

Looks like it reset the counter as I was able to order one (after getting one last week)... Just in time for Limbo.[/QUOTE]

Well that was a welcome (and much needed) surprise. Just two more 1600 point cards and I can get all the games.

I like that Amazon is always aware of what's going on in the game industry so that they can do deals like this in the nick of time. If they reset the counter in two weeks again then I can at least get 4 of the 5 games.

bread's done
Back