1600 Microsoft Points that I can't use...

yeah $15 sounds like a proper deal. I would but it but alas my console is cdn too. MS should really give us the 1600 cards too now. Our dollar isn't expected to drop in the forseeable future and the US gamers are getting it for a lot cheaper in comparison.

You could always make a US account. Then you can use the points. HOWEVER, once your 360 RROD's, the games are gone.
Just saying.

I would trade you for my 1-month live but that wouldn't be such a good deal on your part though. So I would say do what Azumangaman said and make a us account or find something nice to trade for it.

Like Firestorm said, just take this to the trading forum. You should be able to fetch a buyer pretty soon. $15, unfortunately, is a really good deal for the points.

[quote name='Azumangaman']You could always make a US account. Then you can use the points. HOWEVER, once your 360 RROD's, the games are gone.
Just saying.[/QUOTE]

Microsoft allows you to transfer XBLA games from one 360 to another once a year...

[quote name='Icelight']Microsoft allows you to transfer XBLA games from one 360 to another once a year...[/quote]

No, they allow you to transfer the DRM.

Which is basically, if you downloaded something on one Xbox under your gamertag, that's where the DRM lies. If you play the games under your gamertag on another Xbox, you HAVE to be online to play them, unless you transfer the DRM.

[quote name='chrisryans']No, they allow you to transfer the DRM.

Which is basically, if you downloaded something on one Xbox under your gamertag, that's where the DRM lies. If you play the games under your gamertag on another Xbox, you HAVE to be online to play them, unless you transfer the DRM.[/quote]
How?? I have a bunch of XBLA games I bought on my US account, and if I can play them on my CDN account (I'm always online anyway), I want to know how.
Thanks!

bread's done
Back