1600 MS point cards, 6 left.

yodagonemad

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Selling 6 1600 MS point cards, selling them at $19 a piece, so it is less than retail as you also don't pay tax with me, plus instant delivery. I will email the code right after payment is made.

I accept Paypal or cash, check, etc, and am a verified member with over 60 completed transactions, over 50 feedback on eBay, and many other sites. If you decide to pay via cash or check i will wait until i get the payment before sending the code, but i will knock off $1 as i won't have to pay Paypal fee's and you have to pay postage.

Send me a PM or email at [email protected] if interested.

I'll trade you a mint, complete copy of Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin for DS for a code. I wouldn't be willing to send first, given the amount of my feedback compared to yours, though. Send me a PM if you want to do this.

I'll buy one for 16.

And btw, there's no tax if you buy them from the Live marketplace.
I'm not even sure they charge tax at all on these cards really.

[quote name='strdr4']I'll buy one for 16.

And btw, there's no tax if you buy them from the Live marketplace.
I'm not even sure they charge tax at all on these cards really.[/quote]
Same. Or will also pay $30 for 2. PM me if you can sell at those prices.

They charge tax in-store, and i am mostly trying to sell to people who do not have a credit card to buy them via the marketplace, or don't want to give MS their info.

But if you walk into Walmart it will be at least a dollar or so more than $20 for a card because of tax, plus gas to drive down there, walk in, etc etc.

Lowest i can go is $19 if you get payment to me in such a way as i don't pay fees on it. I got a Paypal payment a few days ago that no fees came out of, though i don't totally understand how, if you can send payment that doesn't get the $1+ taken out of it we can deal. I might even go lower than $19 if someone wanted to purchase multiple and had a way to pay me where i wouldn't have to pay fees.

I would lose money at $15 a piece, especially after Paypal gets their cut.

I would do 2 for $35 if you pay in a manner that does not cause me any fees. Otherwise $19 a piece is as low as i can go if you just want Paypal. Average eBay price is $23, in-store you would pay $21-23. You won't find them cheaper than $19.

Honestly guys, it's $20 in points, any discount at all on these is a really great deal, you very very rarely see them discounted AT ALL.

Most people like to assume you're selling them twice as cheap of what they're worth, just because you have more than 1. You're almost better off saying you have one to trade a few times than saying you have a lot. Don't know why that is but..

Yea i am probably not gonna mess with that at the moment, if people won't buy them at $19 i will just eBay them, i just thought CAG would be a good place to sell them for a good price without giving eBay any of my money.

Yea, i am sure i would, but then i would lose money, and defeat the entire purpose of selling them. I would rather keep them and spend them on game content over the next few years than just take a third what they are worth to move them.

Anyway, eBay it is, lowest priced is $23 and he sold like 40 cards in the past 4 days, i will undercut by a dollar and probably be sold out by the end of the night.

bread's done
Back