1600 MSP or $20 PSN Card Contest (v3)

RubbaBandMan

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone, I am hosting my third contest!

My past contest was in October, and the winner was: hfndndhdjhsdgrtjdbg1

He elected the 1600 MSP option.

All you have to do to enter is subscribe to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Kingstonboy12?feature=mhee

After that, post a comment on ANY of them initiating that you liked it the best, and why you like it.

Once I hit 350 subscribers (already have 250) I will pick a random winner courtesy of random.org

Have fun! Enjoy! Thanks for entering!

EDIT: hfndndhdjhsdgrtjdbg1 is a real user! Check my YT! Legit!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Darklurkr23']I am also Suspicious[/QUOTE]Addressing the two of you, he is on my youtube subscribers list. He won the last contest. Go see for yourselves! Thanks!

We get a lot of these...and we never really see any proof of someone winning. =\ One guy said he had 100 Humble Bundle Steam codes and would give one to every person who commented on his video. He didn't even get 100 comments, but we never got keys. If we're suspicious, it's only because fake contests happen a lot. =\

i would like some ms points and i entered as themjolnirhero i liked the moon easter egg because i dont have the talent to do these easter eggs thanks for the vid

i entered as well please do the same for me by clicking on link in my signature and voting for me and return to my contest thread and post that you have and you may win my prize!

bread's done
Back