160g PS3 + GT5 + $50 gift card @ Gamestop for 359.98

Vacabck

CAGiversary!
12-18 thru 12-24 for $359.98

Not really as good as the other PS 3 deals floating around, hell this really isn't a deal at all if you think about it, but I figured someone might be out there looking for the GT5 bundle for some reason.

Gamestop non deal

Per small print-"Store Customers: Receive a $50 Gift Card for immediate use in-store or online on a future purchase."

So I guess you can turn around and use the gift card immediately and make it $309.98 for the PS3 GT5 bundle at checkout

I think immediate use means you can use the card right away, but not for the actual purchase. It specifically says "future purchase". It'd be YMMV at any rate.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I think immediate use means you can use the card right away, but not for the actual purchase. It specifically says "future purchase". It'd be YMMV at any rate.[/QUOTE]

The "future purchase" is for online use, at least the way I read it.

for immediate use in-store or online on a future purchase

But yeah, I'd imagine that it may be a YMMV deal.

Amazon has the 160GB plus a $100 credit btw. Just letting everyone know since you might have Amazon credit or Gamestop credit to decide which deal is best for you.

Sell GT5 if you don't want it & use the credit to buy something you do want...or buy a game & sell it...could turn out decent in the end if it worked out right.

[quote name='Maniac Mansion']Sell GT5 if you don't want it & use the credit to buy something you do want...or buy a game & sell it...could turn out decent in the end if it worked out right.[/QUOTE]

You'd still probably come out better by getting it at Amazon though, especially since it's tax free for most

Isn't Gamestop also doing 50% bonus on trade in right now as well on top of the 10% you get for being a Power Up Rewards member until he 19th? So that would overlap with this for a couple days at least.

I didn't think it was a great deal either, just getting it out that Gamestop was at least making a weak attempt to be competitive.

[quote name='allen9917']lame, lame to a point that amazon won't even bother to match this deal.[/QUOTE]

lol. so true. can't believe gamestop is still in busniness. guess i can say the same for radio shack. the only time gamestop was rocking with deals was earlier this year. they actually out rocked amazon, but that was short lived.

bread's done
Back