Banned
I was at BJs today and saw the following
iconxbox360.gif
games for under $18
  • Def Jam Icon
  • NBA Street Homecourt
  • Rumble Roses
  • Rapala Fishing
  • Some hunting game (not worth mentioning because animals are cool)
  • Sonic The Hedgehog
  • Saints Row
  • Monster Madness
  • Fuzion Frenzy 2
I know quite a few of those games have been under $20, but some of them, such as Def Jam, are usually found for $30 or a little more.

Personally, I bought Homecourt and Def Jam. I wanted to get Monster Madness too.

Monster Madness

yeah i wish i would of gotten this game

i read about circuit city had this game for 8 bucks

But due to me being High all the time i mistaken the the title for a Monster Truck game

[quote name='dim2192']Yes! Animals are supposed to be respected, yet they are killed by redneck hunters. Things would be better if there were people killing hunters. If I ever went hunting, I would pull a Dick Chaney and shoot my accompanying hunters and then call it an accident.[/quote]

I agree with you.

eh despite your personal feelings on hunting animals, I have been looking for Rapala Fishing for under $20 for a while around me.

[quote name='Nikadimas']eh despite your personal feelings on hunting animals, I have been looking for Rapala Fishing for under $20 for a while around me.[/quote]
Fishing I dont mind lol. Let me know if its any good.

[quote name='TomoyoN']Which hunting game? Alaskan / African / Trophy / I think theres one more but I forget[/QUOTE]

Alaskan. There's more- Fuzion Frenzy 2, the 2008 version of World Poker Tour, and a bunch of last years sports games for $6.96

[quote name='Haggar']Alaskan. There's more- Fuzion Frenzy 2, the 2008 version of World Poker Tour, and a bunch of last years sports games for $6.96[/quote]There were no $6.96 games at my BJ.

[quote name='dim2192']There were no $6.96 games at my BJ.[/QUOTE]

If you feel like driving down Route 18 there's a ton at the Ocean Township BJ's.

[quote name='BackInBlack']Yes, lets stop hunting deer,they can flood the roads so we can run into them more often.[/QUOTE]

I agree! :lol:

Also OP your comments on shooting another human being and calling it an accident is pretty disturbing. I suggest you go and get some help immediately.

[quote name='BackInBlack']Yes, lets stop hunting deer,they can flood the roads so we can run into them more often.[/quote]Thats an ignorant statement. Drivers should be more careful so tragedies like this don't happen. Seniors should get their licenses taken away at a certain age (60-65), which will prevent a lot of deer and human deaths.

But back to BJs, there were also Wii Games, I remember seeing Alien Syndrome for $17. Nothing else that was any good.

[quote name='BackInBlack']I was almost gona take this guy seriously, but now i remember its the user that got banned from the leader boards. :)[/QUOTE]

:lol:

He's from Jersey also. :lol:

[quote name='dim2192']Thats an ignorant statement. Drivers should be more careful so tragedies like this don't happen. Seniors should get their licenses taken away at a certain age (60-65), which will prevent a lot of deer and human deaths.

But back to BJs, there were also Wii Games, I remember seeing Alien Syndrome for $17. Nothing else that was any good.[/quote]

wait wait wait, back up a minute here...

Yes! Animals are supposed to be respected, yet they are killed by redneck hunters. Things would be better if there were people killing hunters. If I ever went hunting, I would pull a Dick Chaney and shoot my accompanying hunters and then call it an accident.

So, tell me, how exactly this isn't an ignorant statement? First you call all hunters rednecks, which is entirely untrue. Then, you go and spout some BS about shooting people in the face, and then calling it an accident?

I was going to let it slide, but then you had to pull out the "that's ignorant" statement, which contradicts what you just said...

Also, yeah, New Jersey, lol.

Most hunters eat what they hunt. It's the same thing people have been doing since the dawn of time. But I guess most people don't think that people should hunt when someone else will kill their meat for them and process it for the grocery store.

[quote name='Nikadimas']eh despite your personal feelings on hunting animals, I have been looking for Rapala Fishing for under $20 for a while around me.[/quote]

Check your local TRUs as this game is going for $9.90 there mine had like 30 of em...

[quote name='dim2192']Fishing I dont mind lol. Let me know if its any good.[/QUOTE]

Wait,

Hunting fish is Ok, but hunting other animals is wrong? So where in the heirarchy of the animal kingdom is it Ok/Not Ok to hunt? Are the turtles safe? I MUST KNOW ABOUT THE TURTLE!

As for only "stupid people" hitting deer, I saw a dog get hit on the highway not two days ago, only one car ahead of me. It was one of the most terrible things I have witnessed (fortunately I haven't witnessed any major collisions as they happened). I've replayed it in my mind several times, and there is NO way that car could have avoided that dog - and even if the driver did have miraculous reflexes, his only other option was to plow several other cars and cause a massive pileup that would have brought untold suffering and possibly death to dozens of people (and the dog would almost certainly have been hit by the next car anyway).

I, too, was going to let your ignorance go until you kept stacking ignorance on top of ignorance. By the way, I have also witnessed deer being hit and again, there was NO chance the drivers could get out of their way. I saw one get hit by a guy diong no more than 30 - even at that speed he couldn't avoid it, stupid deer just jumped right into the hood of his car.

Jersey...

I'd be lucky to find any of these titles because when it comes to games, the BJ's in Watchung, NJ sucks.

Anyway, I'll throw 2 cents in to the hunting thing that I imagine my fellow New Jerseyans can relate to. I have always been rather indifferent toward hunting. Its not a sport for me personally, but who am I to tell someone they can't do it -- as long as they do it safely to other humans and with regard to nature. However, since buying a house, I've actually become more accepting of hunting after watching deer trample through my neighborhood and laying waste to our yards. Now I don't live out in some rural county either. I live in an old suburb that's been fully developed for over 30 years -- and densely so I might add. So there is a reason for hunting. Its meant to control populations of animals that otherwise would be nuisances. (The argument about eating them really doesn't hold since we after all have agriculture to feed ourselves)

You can kill and eat animals upon the following condition:

If they are cute, it is a horrible sin to kill them. Like a bunny or a deer. But a stupid ugly ass cow or pig or chicken, no harm in eating and killing them.

[quote name='TheMan70']umm whats BJs? i just know of the restaurant. Oh well going to grill me up a big steak got to love it :lol: I love meat![/quote]

BJ's is this strip club on 3rd and...

just kidding.

It's like Costco, Sam's Club,etc. You need a membership to actually shop there though.

Try keeping this more on-topic.. nobody cares about your views on hunting, or your views on somebody elses views on hunting, keep it to yourself, it's not the place to be doing that.

As for the deal, I already had Def Jam, and am not really interested in any of those other titles. Although, I will say this, do NOT buy Monster Madness - don't let it fool you into making you think it's a good game. I got in on the CC deal, and am VERY disappointed with the game.. and I only spent $8 on it too.

Also, don't listen to anti-Jersey people, they are just jealous they don't live in the #1 rated state for living in (look it up, it's true).

[quote name='dim2192']Thats an ignorant statement. Drivers should be more careful so tragedies like this don't happen. Seniors should get their licenses taken away at a certain age (60-65), which will prevent a lot of deer and human deaths.

But back to BJs, there were also Wii Games, I remember seeing Alien Syndrome for $17. Nothing else that was any good.[/QUOTE]Hm... nothing interesting for me in the 360 section, but those Wii games may be worth a check.

And as for the driving comment, what if the deer hits the car? The deer overpopulation in Northern Virginia has gotten so bad that multiple friends of mine have had deer run into the sides of their cars while driving. Personally, I recommend we ticket the reckless deer responsible for those tragedies and take away their licenses.

My thought is the OP is actually a member of a beef/pork/chicken consortium that does not want you to go out and get your own meat. More money for them.

Otherwise, I cannot imagine why you would post something as obviously prejudiced as the OP stated.

[quote name='PINKO']Monster Madness

yeah i wish i would of gotten this game

i read about circuit city had this game for 8 bucks

But due to me being High all the time i mistaken the the title for a Monster Truck game[/QUOTE]

There is an "Above the influence" commercial in this comment somewhere.

I saw the "what's BJ's" comment...so I didn't have to set myself up with that joke thank goodness...but...where are they located

[quote name='shadowkast']I saw the "what's BJ's" comment...so I didn't have to set myself up with that joke thank goodness...but...where are they located[/quote]I guess the East Coast. Im in NJ (as the rednecks mentioned)

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']
Also, don't listen to anti-Jersey people, they are just jealous they don't live in the #1 rated state for living in (look it up, it's true).[/quote]

guido07.jpg

Picked up def jam, thanks OP.

On a simmilar note, I saw they had packages of 2 Wii games for $30. Most of them were 20 dollars at most places for one. Not a great deal, but thought I would mention it.

[quote name='$1.25']
guido07.jpg

Picked up def jam, thanks OP.[/quote]

That wasn't even funny, and had nothing to-do with NJ... the least you could have done, was this.

james.mcgreevey.jpg

I live in an area further south that has a heavy deer populated area, and there isn't a night that goes by that I don't see at least 4 or 5 of those frakkin things trying to dart out into the highway in front of someone. I am not a hunter, nor a redneck, and yet I am ok with hunting and fishing. Plus, deer meat stew is awesome. ^_^

bread's done
Back