$17.99 Used MK: Double Dash @ Game Crazy and other cheap ass Cube titles @ Slackers!

ckonze

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
I just bought a used copy of Mario Kart: Double Dash! for $17.99 +tax at the Game Crazy location in Florissant, MO. The MVP price is only $16.19 +tax. This is by far the cheapest I have ever found it. Everyplace else I've been charges $45 for used and $50 for new copies. I highly doubt this is YMMV. I'm pretty sure all locations charge the same, but I'm not sure.

Also, the Slackers location in Glen Carbon, IL is selling very cheap GC games. This is very much YMMV as I have not seen this deal at any other Slackers in the area. These GC games they deam too scratched up to sell at the normal used price. After buying a few they didn't seem that scratched up to me and this was verified when they all played perfectly. Off the top of my head they have:

Zelda: Ocarina/Master Quest $15
Zelda: Four Swords Adv. $15
Mario Sunshine $8
Metroid Prime $5
Eternal Darkness $8
Sonic Heroes $8 or maybe $10
Harry Potter: COS $8
MM: Network Trans $5 or maybe $8
Pac Man Vs./Pac Man World 2 $8
Smash Bros Melee $8
SW: Rouge Leader $5

This doesn't even begin to scratch the surface. This is all I can remember though. They have about between 75 and 100 GC games that fit into this category. Snatch 'em before they're all gone!

I gave my local GC a call and confirmed that Mario Kart DD is indeed $17.99 used at Game Crazy now. Should be nationwide.

-DM

ive been waiting for a drop on ssbm. i hope my gc has this.

as for mkdd, that game is long due for to become players choice for $20 new, so if you want to get it without the players choice logo, now would be a decent time to grab it.

[quote name='dracula']ive been waiting for a drop on ssbm. i hope my gc has this.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure how much GC charges for SSBM. In case there was confusion though, it's Slackers in Glen Carbon that has SSBM for $15. The "GC" in the title of this thread stands for Game Cube. I'll readjust the title.

If one place drops the price on it, then it means that the rest will all come tumbling after. Hate to sound like a broken record, but the minute BB drops it to $20, I'm there with GGC in hand.

I was just on the phone with my wife. She was at Slackers and I had her name off some other games that they have. I'm not sure on all the prices but here's some more:

Luigi's Mansion $8
Robotech $5
Spiderman $8 (I think)
Spiderman 2 $10 (I think)
Batman Vengence
Mortal Kombat (Not sure which one)
Sonic Adventure
Sonic Adventure 2

For the games I don't know the prices on, there doesn't seem to be a game more expensive than $15, so they're at least that. The majority of games seem to be about $8.

PS: The Zelda's are all gone.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']If one place drops the price on it, then it means that the rest will all come tumbling after.[/QUOTE]

That's true, but Slackers still sells the "unscratched" used copies of SSBM for $25. This is just a special sale to get rid of what they deem too scratched, which by my standards ain't bad at all.

It is about time Mario Kart drops. I thought it would go down since it was given away free with Gamecubes for like 4 months. I have been patiently waiting. If anyone has a copy they are looking to get rid of, check my trade list.

bread's done
Back