$17 for 1600 Xbox Live Points

I personally am looking for the magic $1=100 points mark. Why do you ask? Are you selling? Great, now I sound like a drug addict!

Well considering they retail for $20, I don't see why not. You could buy 6 Jack in the Box tacos with those savings, man! 6!!!!

Also, cocks.

Yes.

During some holiday promos you could get 1600 ms pts for about $15-$16. bucks. If you do the math, dollar per 100 ms pts is a pretty good deal. The MSRP on 1600 ms pts pretty much everywhere is $19.99.

If you can wait til TRU's B2G1 free promo next week, and want to chance it you should be able to buy 2 ms pt cards and get the 3rd one free.

that's what I'm doing! Can't decide if I should do 4000 or 1600. Would someone buy the other 4000 card for $40? or 1600 for $15?

I have one 1600 Microsoft Point card for $16 PayPal sent as gift, if anyone is interested PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:
unless you're in NY, where there you just basically get your tax back =b f'in NY
edit - actually shouldnt points stop charging tax now, since you're basically exchanging currency?

[quote name='Nebenator']Amazon with ECA makes them $18, and $45 for 4000 points, FYI.[/QUOTE]

Which is why I REALLY want them to start selling PSN cards...

bread's done
Back