$17 Shipped LOTR ROTK EE DVD Pre-Order at Coconuts.com

Um...check it again...it just states Return of the King...no mention of Extended Edition (other than the product shot is of the EE)...

I did a serch for EXTENDED EDITION and nothing came up for ROTK...They have Fellowship and Two Towers...

Edit...

Okay...I took the UPC from Coconuts and did a search on Amazon.com and the EE DID come up...

I'd order with caution...

could you credit slickdeals.net? we dont like it when other sites rip us off, its only fair to show the curtosey we want.

edit: on top of which, you didnt even post the code to make the movie $17...

use the code 15FSOCT to get 15% off

[quote name='punqsux']could you credit slickdeals.net? we dont like it when other sites rip us off, its only fair to show the curtosey we want.

edit: on top of which, you didnt even post the code to make the movie $17...

use the code 15FSOCT to get 15% off[/quote]

Sorry, new around here.

you can also use FIRSTPURCHASE to get 10% off and free shipping (if it is your first purchase obviously), thats what i used because the 15% off wasnt posted yet.

[quote name='xzafixz']you can also use FIRSTPURCHASE to get 10% off and free shipping (if it is your first purchase obviously), thats what i used because the 15% off wasnt posted yet.[/quote]

Can't combine coupons. Good deal though...

how is this site guys? Any good/ bad experience would be nice. I have never heard of them. I don't want to feel like I been kicked in the coconuts after ordering from them!

They're reputable. They have quite a few B&M stores, and they are owned by TransWorld which owns FYE, Strawberries, Wherehouse Music, Saturday Matinee, among others.

Thanks for the great deal by the way. I ordered one!

can you reuse the 15% and free shipping coupon or can you only use it once? there are a few movies that have rebates so i want to make seperate orders but not if i cant get free shipping and 15% off

bread's done
Back