$18.67 1600 microsoft points sams online

I really could use one of these now that I have Rock Band but it doesn't look like I'd be saving much, if anything, so I'll pass.

It always surprises me that people even pay for Wii/XBLA points with the abundance of ways to get them for free online...

But I suppose if that extra dollar would make or break your wallet, this might be okay... maybe... :/

[quote name='wampa8jedi']It always surprises me that people even pay for Wii/XBLA points with the abundance of ways to get them for free online...[/quote]
get points online or you mean emulators/flash games?

[quote name='[email protected]']care to elaborate?[/quote]

Oh, I'm sure this invovles completing "free" offers and then cancelling them before the charges start and referring all of your friends to do the same, or some dumb monkey business like that.

I'll just pay the $20.

Chris

[quote name='Jibbajaba']Oh, I'm sure this invovles completing "free" offers and then cancelling them before the charges start and referring all of your friends to do the same, or some dumb monkey business like that.

I'll just pay the $20.

Chris[/quote]Correct in 1 guess.

[quote name='Jibbajaba']Oh, I'm sure this invovles completing "free" offers and then cancelling them before the charges start and referring all of your friends to do the same, or some dumb monkey business like that.

I'll just pay the $20.

Chris[/QUOTE]

And I'll just enjoy my two GHII bundles, two GHIII bundles, Mass Effect, DDR Universe Bundle, Assassin's Creed, 17,600 XBLA points, and 12,000 Wii points I've gotten so far from this 'dumb monkey business'... and all without spending a dime. And I've got nearly twenty fellow CAGs now who would vouch for getting piles of free stuff themselves by following my recommendations (no, you don't need referrals)...

But enough of that--this thread is for an 'awesome' Sam's Club deal and should remain that way ;)

I don't think the time you have to invest in getting free stuff is worth it. I mean I've done it, as my signature suggests, but I haven't returned to it yet. Especially after a headache from one company charging me several times despite canceling.

[quote name='Dosia']This defines "Cheap Ass".[/quote]

haha!! I love it.

Although if you didn't have to pay shipping and could stock up...

Well, maybe still not worth it, but just the fact that I pondered it shows I am indeed a proud cheapass.

Well if you were around when SmarterChild gave out points they were free and no string attach. I got like 5000 points from one night.

bread's done
Back