18 Deals in 18 Days - Sims 3 $30 + More EA Family Games On Sale at Amazon

Might pick it up but probably not.

Since there's already been a deal on a 360 I doubt there will be another... too bad, if they just took the $40 off the price, instead of the year, I would bite.

[quote name='backseatdog']wasn't last year's x deals in x days bad as well. I'm not expecting much for these deals anyway.[/QUOTE]

I think at the beginning they had GHWT guitar kit for $60. Wasn't bad at the time. Nothing else sticks in my memory.

I swear, the last 3 times I've been in a GameStop there's been a mom asking to buy one of those Littlest Pet Shop DS games. Then the clerk is always, "which one?" So the customer has to say, "just show me the boxes" because there's like 10.

I hope you all enjoyed that story.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']I swear, the last 3 times I've been in a GameStop there's been a mom asking to buy one of those Littlest Pet Shop DS games. Then the clerk is always, "which one?" So the customer has to say, "just show me the boxes" because there's like 10.

I hope you all enjoyed that story.[/QUOTE]

Irrelevant to topic!

Anyways, you guys need to be patient. BF was just last week (not even) and everybody loses their hopes for December sales. There's a fine line between being a "cheap ass gamer" and "facing reality."

[quote name='bornrunnin31']I swear, the last 3 times I've been in a GameStop there's been a mom asking to buy one of those Littlest Pet Shop DS games. Then the clerk is always, "which one?" So the customer has to say, "just show me the boxes" because there's like 10.

I hope you all enjoyed that story.[/QUOTE]

I enjoyed it!

The Sims 3 seems to be one dollar cheaper now, lol. I already got it for $25 though. *Hides in corner to prevent being beat by bats*

Yea. Really lame. Sigh wasn't sure if I was going to get a PS3 during Black Friday/Cyber Monday. I watched all these deals pass by. I want Fifa at 34.99 back :(

[quote name='JCAll']Bakugan and iCarly eh? Amazon must be clearing our warehouse space.[/QUOTE]
Sad thing is that people actually buy and somehow enjoy these games... guess it's a good deal for the parents though!

Now yesterday's Sims & EA deal seems a lot better now compared to this, amirite? :lol:

I've seen alot of deals for the Sims 3 for 30 bucks. I got it for 25 at Walmart's Black Friday (as well as 2 sweet lcd tvs). I'm hoping Amazon is just trying to clear out some stock in order to make room for better deals in bigger quantity.

bread's done
Back