18 HP Touchpad apps for sale (8 games are 99c each) SOME PRICES DIDN'T DROP YET

AoA

Ace of Aces
IT APPEARS THAT ALL 99 CENT GAMES ARE PRICED CORRECTLY AT 0.99. SMART OFFICE, BERNESTEIN BEARS AND RUDOLF DIDN'T PRICE DROP

Most of these are games and have demos and most are 99 cents.
Just got the email and its live now and rumor says the sale will go to Monday.
Just go to the App store on your Touchpad and search for the individual title. If there's an easier way, I don't know it.
Most of these have good ratings and I can vouch that Big Boss is fun and Totemo is a nice simple puzzler.
(I was hoping for some Angry Birds expansions though)

Splashtop Remote Desktop HD
Go everywhere with your HP TouchPad and have full access to your desktop.
Sale Price: $4.99 - 75% savings!

Doodle Fit
Addictive puzzle game that allows you to fit blocks into the given shape.
Sale Price: $0.99

Smart Office STORE DIDN'T UPDATE THIS PRICE YET
View, edit, share Microsoft office documents on your phone or tablet.
Sale Price: $4.99

FlashCards
A five-star rated study companion from James Harris.
Sale Price: $2.99

AuctionMate Pro for eBay
Get instant access to your eBay account, search for items and add them to your watch list.

WordBook English Dictionary & Thesaurus
Use a comprehensive, quick, intuitive dictionary and thesaurus.

Big Boss
Design your own princess-eating monster.

Audubon Trees
Track and annotate your sightings with a personal journal on trees.
Sale Price: $4.99

Trudie Styler's Weight Loss Yoga
Adopt a more balanced, healthy lifestyle to achieve your weight loss goals with yoga.
Sale Price: $11.99

Quell Reflect HD
Test your brain and capture your heart with this Zen puzzler.

Quell HD
Capture the pearl with obstacles, traps and pathways with this Zen puzzler.

Totemo HD
Unleash your spirit. Break the spell. Travel to enchanted places of the past with this puzzle game.

Everlands HD
Invade dark and sinister forces and unite the animals to save their homeland.

Buka HD
Test your skill by facing the impossible odds of countless baddies.

EVAC HD
Run for your life through colorful mazes, chased by countless and ever-vigilant security forces.

Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer STORE DIDN'T UPDATE THIS PRICE YET
This is a classic about Santa's famous reindeer, and has become a tradition for millions of families.
Sale Price: $0.99 (hmmm, coming up as 2.99 in the store at this time)

How the Grinch Stole Christmas
He's mean, he's green, and he doesn't like the Yuletide season. Another great classic!
Sale Price: $3.99

The Berenstain Bears' Christmas Tree STORE DIDN'T UPDATE THIS PRICE YET
A heartwarming story about how The Berenstains searched for the perfect Christmas tree.
Sale Price: $3.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone get the sale price for Smart Office to appear?

I checked about 45 min after I got the email and it was already back up to $9.99.

OK, it seems that Berenstein Bears, Rudolph, Smart Office are NOT coming up at sale prices. The others seem to be. In the original email, there are links to click to see descriptions of the apps and it tells you to go online with your device to buy them.

In the descriptions, the ones that are accurately on sale say LIMITED TIME: Black Friday SALE!!! in the description. The ones that aren't coming up on sale are not saying that.

I got the wrong price for Rudolf only 20 minutes after the email. HP didn't update their store correctly?

Yeah HP kind of ignored making a note of these items in their catalog.

For anyone wondering about Splashtop Remote Desktop, if you use your TouchPad for any sort of business or entertainment, don't hesitate. As long as both your PC/Mac are online and your TouchPad is online, it's almost a necessity.

Seconded on Splashtop, it's well worth the $5 and lets you do things streaming wise that you can't do on the touchpad otherwise. Hell, you can 'play' some steam games through it (puzzlers and stuff that you don't need perfect control on.)

I hope they update the price on Smart Office, I've been waiting for a deal on that app. Thanks for the update though.

bread's done
Back