$19.99 price drop: Ratchet & Clank PSP, God of War II PS2

[quote name='crunchewy']Has the used price at Gamestop dropped yet?[/quote]

yep, 17 bones and 99 furby's... or something.

[quote name='crunchewy']Has the used price at Gamestop dropped yet?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

$13.60 after cag16 + edge + ship or over $25 free ship

Question. I read CC's PM policy, as well as Sear's. It looks as though both will/might PM to a store's online price. Has anyone had any experience in doing this?

Yep just picked up GoW2 2 disc set, non Greatest Hits at Fry's for $19.99.

Note that if you order it off of amazon, you might get the new GH release...this may not come with the bonus disc.

Well on Amazon it iis listed as $29.99. However if you look closely at the GH box art, it references it as a 2-disc set.

When will Amazon lower the price of GoW2? I'd like to use what I have left of my gift card money.

Kratos, I choose you!

R+C gets raves, but I think I'll pass since it looks too much like the PS2 versions. You get so much more for GOW2 at $19.99.

I was able to pick up a non-GH @ Bestbuy... but now that I see it's at Amazon (I'd save $1.70 in tax) I'm thinking of returning... but afraid that I'd get a GH from Amazon.

I guess for $1.70 I'll just stick w/ the black label. I'm assuming it'll be worth more down the road.

Too bad the Black Label wasn't "nicer" than the GH re-release... I'm assuming it takes 2 disks because it has to game content wise?

I edited the title to make it a little less cryptic since we've had multiple posts about these drops (partly due to the title of this thread not being obvious enough).

Also, this will serve to bump this thread above the closed ones...

[quote name='io']I edited the title to make it a little less cryptic since we've had multiple posts about these drops (partly due to the title of this thread not being obvious enough).

Also, this will serve to bump this thread above the closed ones...[/QUOTE]

At the time this thread was posted, R&C was $20 on Amazon, but GoW2 was still $30, so that's why he posted it so.

Of course since it did finally drop on Amazon too, it's all good.

Gamestop has not dropped the used price of R&C at B&M stores yet. I went to pick one up using the 25% off coupon a little while ago and it is still coming up at $24.99 used (even though it shows up as $17.99 online). Hopefully they will drop the used price B&M tomorrow morning.

[quote name='Captain_Insano16']Gamestop has not dropped the used price of R&C at B&M stores yet. I went to pick one up using the 25% off coupon a little while ago and it is still coming up at $24.99 used (even though it shows up as $17.99 online). Hopefully they will drop the used price B&M tomorrow morning.[/QUOTE]

Got a link to the 25% off coupon you are talking about? Thanks

Best Buy was sold out, so I had to settle for a $39.99 copy at CC. Hopefully, they will drop the price so I can adjust. :bomb:

[quote name='Draugr']Best Buy was sold out, so I had to settle for a $39.99 copy at CC. Hopefully, they will drop the price so I can adjust. :bomb:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, should be no problem and that's a good idea, actually (except for the hassle of having to go back there ;)). I'm sure it will drop in the next 30 days there though what with the GH status and all.

Although the new prices dropped, GS still has GoW 2 for 29.99 used and R+C for 24.99 used. It should be updated tomorrow morning.

Where do you see that? Gamestop price is now $19.99...

Anyways I scored one by PMing BB price to Sears. Gave me 110% difference...$17.98 out the door!

[quote name='Z(+)DIAC']Where do you see that? Gamestop price is now $19.99...

[/quote]

I said USED.

I meant in store prices. Only the new prices dropped in store. Not the used. So while both games will ring up at 19.99 brand new. The used price is still the same.

[quote name='crunchewy']Has the used price at Gamestop dropped yet?[/quote]

Not sure about GoW, but the Ratchet & Clank game is now Greatest Hits, so it has to drop.

EDIT: nevermind, you get the gist from threads above.

Thanks for the help io... this is only the second or third deal thread I've ever posted here. I corrected the original post now to reflect the almost universal price drop now.

So which is better, the Ratchet on PSP or PS2? Are the visuals upgraded on the PS2 version much? I'm debating which to get.

[quote name='crunchb3rry']So which is better, the Ratchet on PSP or PS2? Are the visuals upgraded on the PS2 version much? I'm debating which to get.[/quote]
Gameranking.com seems to indicate that the PSP version (85.8%) is a better pickup than the PS2 version (65.3%).

I picked up what looked like the last copy of GoWII from my local Best Buy, but when I got home I found out the bottom of the case had a hole or two in it (darn those stupid cases they put games in in-store). I might have to go hunting for another copy somewhere else and see if I can exchange my copy for one with a case that's in better condition.

bread's done
Back