19.99 steel book sale + free shipping

bredbu

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
Buy.com/inet video
I posted this in the steelbook thread as well
Has a lot of steel books on sale for 20 bucks not sure if its really a good deal
Included are:
Inglorious basterds
Hannah
Kill Bill vol 1
Shaun of the dead
the wrestler
from dusk till dawn
blade
a history of violence
eastern promises
gangs of new york
equilibrium
traffic
the fighter
american history x
pans labyrinth
law abiding citizen
momento
no country for old men
sin city
requim for a dream
appaloosa

http://inetvideo.store.buy.com/pg/blu-ray-steelbooks/f754b1fd-5f6c-e111-a3f5-001a6465230e.htmlhttp://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313060&page=4

Damn! Sin City is tempting; it says format BD/DVD with 2 discs. Any idea if this means it comes as a combo or is simply the 2-disc BD set you can normally buy right now?

[quote name='Jodou']Damn! Sin City is tempting; it says format BD/DVD with 2 discs. Any idea if this means it comes as a combo or is simply the 2-disc BD set you can normally buy right now?[/QUOTE]

do you mean dvd and bluray on one flipper disc? or one bluray and one dvd? im inclined to think its the same bluray and dvd you can usually buy

[quote name='masterchief2291']do you mean dvd and bluray on one flipper disc? or one bluray and one dvd? im inclined to think its the same bluray and dvd you can usually buy[/QUOTE]
Not sure what release that would be because the current one is just two BDs, one theatrical and the other recut & unrated. No flipper disc on either.

Amazon UK had a sale almost exactly like this a while back, but without the free shipping (same selection and price though). I ended up paying about $25/Steelbook back then after picking up Shaun of the Dead and Equilibrium.

[quote name='Darknuke']Amazon UK had a sale almost exactly like this a while back, but without the free shipping (same selection and price though). I ended up paying about $25/Steelbook back then after picking up Shaun of the Dead and Equilibrium.[/QUOTE]

I believe you meant Amazon.ca, but yeah these are directly from Canada and the same exact selection as that sale I believe.

They'll play fine on a PS3 right? And Buy.com is a decent place to order? Never ordered from there. Usually I stick to Amazon, but for a $11 price difference, I may give it a go.

Thanks OP. Just From Dusk Til Dawn for me. Although it's the same mediocre transfer, it's the only version with all the special features from the Miramax 2 disk DVD.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I believe you meant Amazon.ca, but yeah these are directly from Canada and the same exact selection as that sale I believe.[/QUOTE]

Yeah you're right, it was Canada.

Is there any difference between buying Kill Bill 1 & 2 separately as opposed to the 2-pack which is $5 more? Do you get anything extra with the 2-pack?

Sooooo tempted. Love the steelbooks, but can't afford to buy doubles of titles I already own just because of a steelbook. In a perfect world, I would be rich and all of these would be shipping soon.

[quote name='thebob101']Sooooo tempted. Love the steelbooks, but can't afford to buy doubles of titles I already own just because of a steelbook. In a perfect world, I would be rich and all of these would be shipping soon.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Soooo want those KB steels....

Stock Availability

American History X - 28 qty
Appaloosa - 30 qty
Blade - 28 qty
Eastern Promises - 10 qty :hot:
Equilibrium - 7 qty :hot:
The Fighter - 30 qty
From Dusk Till Dawn - 9 qty :hot:
Gangs of New York - 18 qty
Hanna - 29 qty
A History of Violence - 30 qty
Inglourious Basterds - 148 qty
Kill Bill: Vol. 1 - 14 qty :hot:
Kill Bill: Vol. 2 - 26 qty
Law Abiding Citizen - 28 qty
Memento - 19 qty
No Country for Old Men - 27 qty
Pan's Labyrinth - 23 qty
Requiem for a Dream - 27 qty
Shaun of the Dead - 23 qty
Sin City - 21 qty
The Wrestler - 30 qty

[quote name='Demon Soul']Tempted, but read some horror stories about buy.com.. though most of the stuff reported is at around 2 years old..[/QUOTE]

Although these are listed for sale on buy.com, they are actually sold and shipped by inetvideo.com of Canada.

Stock Availability

American History X - 26 qty
Appaloosa - 30 qty
Blade - 28 qty
Equilibrium - 6 qty :hot:
The Fighter - 27 qty
From Dusk Till Dawn - 8 qty :hot:
Gangs of New York - 17 qty
Hanna - 29 qty
A History of Violence - 30 qty
Inglourious Basterds - 146 qty
Kill Bill: Vol. 1 - 12 qty :hot:
Kill Bill: Vol. 2 - 24 qty
Memento - 17 qty
No Country for Old Men - 25 qty
Pan's Labyrinth - 22 qty
Requiem for a Dream - 22 qty
Shaun of the Dead - 21 qty
Sin City - 17 qty
Traffic - 28 qty
The Wrestler - 30 qty

Stock Availability

American History X - 25 qty
Appaloosa - 30 qty
Blade - 27 qty
Equilibrium - 5 qty :hot::hot:
The Fighter - 25 qty
From Dusk Till Dawn - 7 qty :hot::hot:
Gangs of New York - 17 qty
Hanna - 28 qty
A History of Violence - 29 qty
Inglourious Basterds - 138 qty
Kill Bill: Vol. 1 - 11 qty :hot:
Kill Bill: Vol. 2 - 23 qty
Memento - 13 qty :hot:
No Country for Old Men - 25 qty
Pan's Labyrinth - 22 qty
Requiem for a Dream - 21 qty
Shaun of the Dead - 18 qty
Sin City - 15 qty
Traffic - 28 qty
The Wrestler - 30 qty

Stock Availability

American History X - 23 qty
Appaloosa - 30 qty
Blade - 26 qty
Equilibrium - 4 qty :hot::hot:
The Fighter - 21 qty
From Dusk Till Dawn - 6 qty :hot::hot:
Gangs of New York - 11 qty :hot:
Hanna - 28 qty
A History of Violence - 29 qty
Inglourious Basterds - 138 qty
Kill Bill: Vol. 1 - 10 qty :hot:
Kill Bill: Vol. 2 - 22 qty
Law Abiding Citizen - 27 qty
No Country for Old Men - 16 qty
Pan's Labyrinth - 19 qty
Requiem for a Dream - 20 qty
Shaun of the Dead - 18 qty
Sin City - 10 qty :hot:
Traffic - 28 qty
The Wrestler - 29 qty

So I ordered Law Abiding Citizen when it was 14.99 and when it arrived a couple weeks ago, there was a small dent on the front, paint wear on the back from the rubber adhesive, and the disc was loose. I requested a replacement and iNet said they would send me another copy without me having to send back the first one. A few days after I get the replacement, strangely, I receive another brand new copy and it doesn't look like my card was mistakenly charged or anything.

So I got 3 copies of LAC for 14.99 + shipping. :whee:

why is it cost 5$ more to buy kill bill 1& 2 Bundle then buying 1 and 2 buy there self

or

Thanks OP and when does this end

and do this come with the movies too if so do they work american systems like a Ps3

[quote name='bryan78']So I ordered Law Abiding Citizen when it was 14.99 and when it arrived a couple weeks ago, there was a small dent on the front, paint wear on the back from the rubber adhesive, and the disc was loose. I requested a replacement and iNet said they would send me another copy without me having to send back the first one. A few days after I get the replacement, strangely, I receive another brand new copy and it doesn't look like my card was mistakenly charged or anything.

So I got 3 copies of LAC for 14.99 + shipping. :whee:[/QUOTE]
Any way you would be able to let one of them go?

Stock Availability

American History X - 21 qty
Appaloosa - 29 qty
Blade - 26 qty
Equilibrium - 4 qty :hot::hot:
The Fighter - 20 qty
From Dusk Till Dawn - 6 qty :hot::hot:
Gangs of New York - 11 qty :hot:
Hanna - 28 qty
A History of Violence - 27 qty
Inglourious Basterds - 130 qty
Kill Bill: Vol. 1 - 3 qty :hot::hot::hot:
Kill Bill: Vol. 2 - 16 qty
Law Abiding Citizen - 27 qty
No Country for Old Men - 14 qty
Pan's Labyrinth - 19 qty
Requiem for a Dream - 19 qty
Shaun of the Dead - 3 qty :hot::hot::hot:
Sin City - 9 qty :hot:
Traffic - 28 qty
The Wrestler - 28 qty

Ordered Shaun of the Dead and American History X to go with the other 3 I already ordered. I need to stop looking at this thread. It's going to kill my wallet.

Edit: Nevermind. Shaun of the Dead just got cancelled.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back