1900+ items! Clothes, comics, and more games! CAG Discount!!

Scavenger4

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Well looks like in 2 months I'll be moving to yet another apartment (wish I could snag a decent roommate..) so I need to move as much of my stuff as possible! Currently I have over 1500 items listed and I'll be listing PLENTY more in the coming weeks so the move can be as easy as possible.

http://stores.ebay.com/Dorm-Room-Games_W0QQsspagenameZMEQ3aFQ3aSTQQtZkm

CAGs can take $1 off shipping costs (message me after purchase BEFORE paying and I will send you an invoice with the discount). And I'll ALWAYS combine shipping on multiple item wins!

Thanks for looking and helping with making my move a little bit easier =).

Starting to add quite a bit of stuff from my personal collection of games that needs to become thinner.

Ditigial Devil Saga (PS2)
Futurama (Xbox)
Soul Nomad (PS2)

and a stack of Gamecube games coming in the next couple of days!

Thanks again for looking and stuff is definitely moving quickly =) !!

Added TONS of Gamecube and SNES games from collections I decided to downsize.

Getting ready to add even more from my DS stash and a few odds n ends.

Futurama, Soul Nomad, and Digital Devil Saga ending in under 2 hours!!

Some prices are crazy. $60-70 for DDS1 when it's $40 used at gamestop?

Demos for $10?

$35 for Amplitude?

$6.75 to ship a game?

What are you smoking......

[quote name='the_punisher']Some prices are crazy. $60-70 for DDS1 when it's $40 used at gamestop?

Demos for $10?

$35 for Amplitude?

$6.75 to ship a game?

What are you smoking......[/QUOTE]

Thats perfectly true if you can find a DDS1 at a Gamestop. You can order one off the website and run the risk its disk only or beat to hell... Then if you want to argue that you can return it, well doesn't that just defeat the entire purpose of ordering what you WANT in the first place?

Yes SOME demos can bring $10. I've sold numerous in the past year since I've started listing pretty hardcore on ebay.

Yes sealed Amplitudes bring $35, I'm sorry but thats what people will pay for it so thats what I'll list it for... You can feel free to make an offer if you are interested.

A flat fee for shipping just makes listing items that much cheaper. You'd be surprised how much cost goes into shipping an item to California from Ohio after you factor in padded mailer/packaging supplies cost, DC, and postage. If the destination is very near me or the game is light in weight, I do make a little on shipping (don't forget I'm offering a CAG discount on shipping so in some instances I will actually lose money).

If you really don't like my prices, I do have best offer on EVERY listing I make, feel free to make me an offer.

If you just decided to post because you thought that this was your time to voice your opinion about a seller who ships near 4000 packages a year with 4.6-4.9 ratings and a very happy customer base, then thanks for looking and the bump. I really can't change your opinion especially if you just want to criticize without making an offer...

Added lots more!

Highlights this week:
Boxed NES
Boxed SNES
Pokemon CCG Sets
Miscellaneous games from my collection

+ and much more to come!

A few things gone including Persona 2! I'm just over 1700 listings and looking to move as much as possible as the days count down!

Thanks again for looking and look for more items to come this weekend!

I'll give you an example on how your shipping is too high.

Sonic Spinball Booklet. $1 to Buy - Shipping is $3.75.

.........$3.75............For a Manual..........Thats crazy, even with the $1 discount. $2.75 to ship a manual. What is the real cost? 90 cents?

[quote name='Makaveli_The_Don']I'll give you an example on how your shipping is too high.

Sonic Spinball Booklet. $1 to Buy - Shipping is $3.75.

.........$3.75............For a Manual..........Thats crazy, even with the $1 discount. $2.75 to ship a manual. What is the real cost? 90 cents?[/QUOTE]

Actually it is much more than 90 cents. I ship EVERYTHING to be protected and arrive in the same condition it left my hands in. I also ship EVERYTHING with delivery confirmation. As such, I will ship the booklet in a padded mailer with delivery confirmation - costing much more than 90 cents.

Please do not assume that I just throw things in a plain envelope and let them go unprotected and untracked.

your shipping is too high, even for a cag discount of ONE DOLLAR, its still too high. you have good stuff but youre pushing people away from them with your shipping charges.

[quote name='phear3d']your shipping is too high, even for a cag discount of ONE DOLLAR, its still too high. you have good stuff but youre pushing people away from them with your shipping charges.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately I can't tell the post office to lower their prices and I'm not about to lose money on shipping just to sell an item.

As I've stated previously, I have the best offer option on EVERYTHING I list. Feel free to make me an offer.

12 hours left on the Sharp TV!!

2 months to go until the move!

Just broke 1800 items listed and getting ready to add more tonight!

Tons of PS1 games (most disc only) coming from my stupid large PS1 library of stuff I'll never play.

To the top! Tons of items sold again this week! Thanks again for the help in making my move that much easier =)

This week I'm adding a TON of comics (at least 2 long boxes full) as well as miscellaneous stuff I no longer need and TONS of clothing!

Added another small pile of Gamecube games and GBA games that I finally got tired of.

Also put a ton of stuff on sale!

Getting ready to steal even more stuff away from my PS2 collection as well as digging into my PS1 collection a bit more.

As always, thanks for looking and making my downsizing easier!

Almost hit 2000 items but sold a truck load this past week so I'm back down! Thanks again as I move into the final weeks before the move!

Only two weeks until my move!

Only listing a few things a week as everything else gets boxed up and ready so anything that sells is one less thing to move =).

Thanks for looking!

Sounds like he's bumping his thread to the top of the forum.

Well, it worked for me... :applause:

Just to let you know, you can just update the original post.

I find your prices reasonable. I also sell games on ebay, and i try to have my shipping high enough to cover it when i ship the game out at the post office.

I see you just have PDS disk 1 for 100 bucks, thats about the norm for a disk one.

Good luck on your stuff man...

bread's done
Back