199.99$ Cores on Sept. 7th/2008 confirmed?!?

dolemit3

CAGiversary!
This pic is from VGChartz and certainly looks legit. The relevant part is underlined:
8688600aaa.jpg

http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=36381

i made a thread about this. A mole has leaked that all the 360 packages will get a price drop in september.

Arcade (No HDD) 199
PRO (60 GB) 299
Elite 399

my thread was closed and deleted because this is not a current deal

This RUMOR was leaked by the same person that leaked the 60 GB model before E3

Rumor or not this is good info. I don't mind waiting another month or two for another 360 unit if it means saving some money. Been looking to pick up another PS3 and 360 for the bedroom (yes I'm too lazy to be messing with all the wires in the back).

yeah this will def. compete with the wii for the holidays if it is true which it is starting to look like it will be true

now that i look at this picture some more this looks like it will be a promotianal price and not a permanent price

I'm about to get a $120 gift card for Sears as a rewards member using their credit card. This will make a backup 360 that much cheaper. Woot!!

few months back EGM said that the xbox 360 and ps3 would get between a 100 to 150 price drop this fall in the rumor section ... so if the xbox360 is true got to love if the ps3 is going to follow...

Hello 250 ps3 i be there in a second

wonder why it says

PROMO wouldnt it be next Current price

What would the 199 xbox360 come with Hard drive wise

LOL looking fast though it said

199.99 whores sept 7.... I was about to pack up my tent to camp out : )

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! i'll wait 1 more month to get 360 Arcade version for $200. Now i must go to sears or kmart to looking for cheap 20 gig HDD :)

Wow. Glad I ditched my Madden Blue PSP preorder. Already have the flip screen on my Xbox 360, but a pain to packup and disconnect from big TV and bring on the road.
With this i'd just need to swap the hard drive back and forth.

If this is a promo price, would MS allow this retailer to sell their console this low? On the other hand, if this price is temporary, would that be a sign of MS clearing out the Falcon mobos to get ready for Jasper?

I'm so glad I picked up my Falcon 20Gig Pro with HDMI for $175 flat(new sealed in box). Not a bad system, but man is it loud when the drive starts spinning...like a jet trying to take off lol.

bread's done
Back