1busyman's budget video game.com anyone?

[quote name='gaelan']they rape you on shipping.[/quote]

The shipping is absolutely ridonkulous. Standard US shipping is $9.49 and you have to add $1 more if it's "front-line", which he considers anything $24.98 or over. I'm sure you can find much better deals than this site.

I have orderd off of that site but did he raise the shipping? I bought Ico and Jak 3 off there for cheap (Ico was new for 10 bucks) shipping was a bitch though it was like 4 or 5 dollars. Anyway he sends his stuff new, so I guess you could consider it reliable(I would only buy rare games or games that are hard to find new from this site).

Ive bought games from 1busyman on ebay, got Prince of Persia:Warriror Within and Otogi 2, both for xbox, for $36 total including shipping. Not a bad deal, mostly I did it cause its hard to find both of these games where I live, and its impossible to find them new/factory sealed anymore.

Yeah I been tempted to buy Buffy Chaos Bleeds from him on Ebay for awhile now. $5.88 + $7.95 $13.83. Not bad for new copy of the game. Another game I can't find new anywhere or a good copy for that matter.

Oddly enough I bought a game through this guy on his amazon marketplace account a few days ago. It hasn't arrived yet, but my shipping was way cheaper then what that site offers.

bread's done
Back