1C Complete Pack - $20.92 (70% off) at GamersGate

seamoss

CAGiversary!
Feedback
166 (100%)
At the title says:

1C Complete Pack - $20.92 (70% off) at GamersGate

If you have the IGN 15% discount it comes out to $17.78, plus you also get ~900 BlueCoins (~$0.90).

I know 1C is not the greatest of publishing houses, but for ~$20.00 you get over 80 games/expansions, including all of King's Bounty, Men of War, Theatre of War, the UFO games, lots of mid-tier RPGs, etc. (as well as, admittedly, some stinkers). All of these are individually giftable if you want to keep some and trade others.

Overall it's a great deal - should be around all week, but you never know - get it while it's available! I just bought it and I think I've tripled my backlog...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SlightlyOffTrack']I actually bought Cryostasis and Necrovision (+ expansion) earlier, and have requested a refund for those as those are included in this pack.[/QUOTE]

As an update, I just got my refund on both of these, no questions asked. Not sure what other digital distribution service would ever do anything like this. I am now a faithful GamersGate shopper after such a pleasant experience.

[quote name='SlightlyOffTrack']As an update, I just got my refund on both of these, no questions asked. Not sure what other digital distribution service would ever do anything like this. I am now a faithful GamersGate shopper after such a pleasant experience.[/QUOTE]

This is actually really cool. Gamersgate has got me open for future purchases. I also had bought Necrovision and Cryostatos previous, but from Amazon. I only paid 1.99 each and got a coupon in the deal so I ain't complaining.

[quote name='Corpekata']These are ones that have a decent fan following or critical reception:

King's Bounty
Men of War
Space Rangers
A.I.M 1 and 2 (but not the racing one)
Pathologic
Fantasy Wars (Ascenion to the Throne is similar but less well received)
Death to Spies
Cryostasis
Necrovision
Faces of War
Theatre of War
Star Wolves
UFO series

These are off the top of my head and/or after looking around a bit. Haven't had time to really investigate all of them. In general it seems like most of the strategy games in the pack are well received overall, though a lot of them seem similar to each other so couldn't really point out what to get right away. The RPGs seem to be pretty split between people that love them and outright hate them.[/QUOTE]

Thanks will download them first and see how they are. Already have King's Bounty, first Men of War and Cryostasis but didn't know much about any of the others.

could a kind soul gift this to me ? i can only buy in either euros or uk pounds which is both not a good deal compared to the us price! will paypal back! thanks :) Thanks Jokerkun890 !

[quote name='lidl']could a kind soul gift this to me ? i can only buy in either euros or uk pounds which is both not a good deal compared to the us price! will paypal back! thanks :)[/QUOTE]

Check your inbox. You're welcome. =)

[quote name='Smashbro29']How much of this goes with Steam?[/QUOTE]

Not much. I think someone on the first page said that a couple of the Men of War's do.

Someone else mentioned that GG's 1C collection has quite a few more games than Steam's version though, so it might be worth making an exception.

[quote name='Corpekata']Couple of the Men of Wars do (later ones like Vietnam) by entering in your MP key into Steam.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']FYI: The GamersGate 1C collection is about twice the size of the Steam 1C collection, and it's a lower base retail price than Steam's by about $30. Crazy.[/QUOTE]

Very tempting. This whole bundle is about the same price as A Farewell To Dragons, which is the main game I'm interested in. For me, it would be like getting all of the other games for free and I could possibly trade/sell the ones I don't want. I really don't want to spend more money on games this month, but it's hard to pass up a deal like this.

[quote name='voken']pathlogical was what pushed me over the "buy pack". Not available on Steam I believe.[/QUOTE]

Probably due to the nightmare of supporting a game that doesn't work with onboard sound enabled. Really wish I could play it.

[quote name='zombietoast']very tempting. This whole bundle is about the same price as a farewell to dragons, which is the main game i'm interested in. For me, it would be like getting all of the other games for free and i could possibly trade/sell the ones i don't want. I really don't want to spend more money on games this month, but it's hard to pass up a deal like this.[/quote]

do it

[quote name='SlightlyOffTrack']Probably due to the nightmare of supporting a game that doesn't work with onboard sound enabled. Really wish I could play it.[/QUOTE]

Say what now?

[quote name='ZombieToast']Very tempting. This whole bundle is about the same price as A Farewell To Dragons, which is the main game I'm interested in. For me, it would be like getting all of the other games for free and I could possibly trade/sell the ones I don't want. I really don't want to spend more money on games this month, but it's hard to pass up a deal like this.[/QUOTE]

If you're still interested in A Farewell to Dragons only, it's today's (Saturday) deal of the day at $4.

[quote name='SlightlyOffTrack']If you're still interested in A Farewell to Dragons only, it's today's (Saturday) deal of the day at $4.[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the heads up, by the way. But I ultimately ended up not getting anything at all because despite it being a great deal, I need every little penny right now.

bread's done
Back