1GB Kingston Flash Drive - $0.95 Shipped! (no, not a typo)

WARNING for those creating multiple accounts to use GCO discounts. IF Google finds out they will close all of your Google accounts and ban you from creating new accounts. I believe they cross check your home address. It has already happened to a couple of people on Slick Deals. I love my Gmail acount, so a $10 discount is not worth risking it.

Thanks! I had tried to get Google Checkout to work for me again; finally did, after new e-mail address. It didn't before.

Anyways, $1.74 after CA tax; good for back-up.

[quote name='ofacto']WARNING for those creating multiple accounts to use GCO discounts. IF Google finds out they will close all of your Google accounts and ban you from creating new accounts. I believe they cross check your home address. It has already happened to a couple of people on Slick Deals. I love my Gmail acount, so a $10 discount is not worth risking it.[/quote]
>< Wha? Serious? Jeez.. today just isn't my day ._.

[quote name='sergioalb64']Apparently so; I ordered Brain Age 2 right after and both orders were cancelled. :([/quote] Neither of mine are cancelled.. yet? >< really sorry >

I seriously doubt Google will ban you forever for having 2 different accounts for one household. Those slick dealers probably got banned after netting thousands of dollars worth of discounts.

[quote name='Mocha']I ordered mine. My girlfriend ordered one for herself, too. Great deal! Thanks, Firehead.[/quote]
Welcome :)
Wanted to make my first topic useful :bouncy:

bread's done
Back