1GB Lexar Memory Stick Pro Duo $15 AR at OD - B&M

little_krampy

CAGiversary!
1GB Lexar Memory Stick Pro Duo from OfficeDepot this morning for $15 after $18 mail-in rebate + taxes.
SKU: 497327

Online still shows $115. Price instore is 32.99$ (Nationwide confirmed).

$18 MIR valid from 05/21 - 05/27

Deal stolen from every deal site known to man. Good luck. My advice would be to leave for Office Depot right now if you're interested.

[quote name='Ultimatallica0']Yeah, but I hear those Lexar ones are about as bad as they come.[/QUOTE]
true, but if you are using for psp you are not going to notice that much.

yeah it seems like San Disk is the best one, but for $15 how bad can lexar be? ive had my PSP for 3 weeks now and have yet to even play it

[quote name='rly723']anyone find deals for 2gb cards? cheapest i seen is $72. do u seen price drops for those anytime soon?[/QUOTE]
next month when the 4 gb come out.

Just picked one up, I already have a 1GB Sandisk from Amazon last month when they had it for ~$30 after MIR but my little brother should like the update from his 128MB card. I was surprised there was actually signage(Big yellow sign, read something like $60 - $27 Instant Rebate - $18 Mail in Rebate = $15) at my store.

Thanks again OP.

EDIT: Forgot to mention it also came with a standard Memory Stick adapter and with some Corel software on a mini-CD(I think it was a photo album).

Thanks for the head's up, OP!

I picked up one. There's one more left (as of about 4:45pm Monday) at the OD on Semoran/436 and E. Colonial/50, for my fellow Orlando CAG's.

Thanks again OP, ended up grabbing the only 2 left at the OD I went too. Been wanting to pick these up for awhile anyways.

went to 3 OD's, all sold out. i hope some damn hoarder didnt clean them out. but it looks liek each stores only had several of them and maybe were trying to get rid of them

for rebates..they usually go by your reseipt and day u bought it. so i u buy it b the 27th, u should be okay. they dont go by when u send it in

snagged the last one at the Layton Utah store. I had to call this morning and have them hold it for me and turns out it was the last one.

bread's done
Back