1GB SD Card $13.98 shipped free @ Office Max No Rebates

Thanks, put in an order.

Don't need the space, but would like to have one to back up my game saves occasionally if nothing else, and that's a good price without dealing with a rebate.

[quote name='Psykoboy2']Anyone know if this will work in a Canon SD600 camera?[/quote]

Yes it does. I grabed one at the CC sale and it is working just fine.

Just grabbed two of them, one for my Wii the other for my digital camera. Finally nice to be able to hit a deal before I see OOS on them, lol. :p

I ordered this (for the same price) on Black Friday, haven't gotten it in the mail yet though. Very good deal.

Meh, 1 GB is more than enough for me since I just want to back up game saves and I hate dealing with rebates.

Thanks for the info though!

Great deals, but do I really need one of these for the Wii? After reading an IGN article that I can't seem to find right now, I'm not sure.

[quote name='BIG5']Great deals, but do I really need one of these for the Wii? After reading an IGN article that I can't seem to find right now, I'm not sure.[/quote]

Well the Wii has internal memory if thats what you mean

but if you want to download games from nintendo store and so forth you'll need one

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Well the Wii has internal memory if thats what you mean

but if you want to download games from nintendo store and so forth you'll need one[/QUOTE]
But you can't play games off the card, and according to the article I mentioned (but can't relocate) If you need to delete a VC game to make room for another one, it's faster to download the game again,which is free, than it is to transfer it to the SD card and back.

I ordered the 2GB crucial one using the google checkout discount, $22 isn't so bad, thanks for posting! I love the photo channel on Wii, so thats what I'm going to use this for.

If more games follow ExciteTruck's example and allow for playing mp3s during the game, then SD cards should also prove useful for that. Although apparently you can only access the first 100 songs on an SD card for ExciteTruck, so if for some reason all games with this option have to have the same limitation, then you wouldn't really need anything more than a 512mb card for it.

Just picked up the Kingston 2GB = $21.43 after tax - $21 rebate w/free s/h. I would have like the Crucial one because my friend had always praised their quality for memory, but Kingston is just as good IMO.

[quote name='lawdood']The one I ordered on Monday from Officemax already arrived. That sure was fast free shipping![/QUOTE]

No kidding, like I said above, I got my Monday order on Tuesday!

The one OP posted for the OfficeMax SD Card was "Backordered" when I was going to order it this morning. Then I saw the post about the Buy.com Kingston 2GB.

Peace.

bread's done
Back