1saleaday - logitech gaming headsets $49.99

Thanks Op I bought a pair of these when they first came out and their awesome
I believe they are the F540 headsets as they are ps3/360/PC ones. And you can have all of them connected at once. I bought 2 one for my brother and the other for me.

I own the older G35 wired pair and I'm using them right now. Music and games sound great on the PC.

Also, the PC recently updated the drivers so you can choose exactly what all the G buttons do.

[quote name='vince_carter']Are you positive they'll work on PC?[/QUOTE]
Yep i'm using these as I type. I just wanted an extra pair for myself and another for my brother. There is a usb connection on the back of the receiver you use for mic input for ps3 or plug into the pc (yes the mic and sound work on pc through usb connection). Setting up the ps3 your going to need the usb cable for mic input on ps3 and the ps3's component cables for sound that hook up to the receiver. which is cool cause the ps3 can output sound thru component and HDMI at the same time. not sure about 360 never hoked it up when i had a 360.
Hope this helps even if answered back a little late.

Some more info how to for pc http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com...7/~/using-the-f540-wireless-headset-with-a-pc

Edit: one little quirk when having them hooked up to the pc using the usb cable on the receiver is the mic scroll wheel turns into the volume control on pc.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back