1st 5 minutes of NEW ELEKTRA Movie!

[quote name='Moxio']Hm... interesting. This movie could actually be good.[/quote]

If so, the commercials are working against it for me. I'm cracking wise at them the likes of which I haven't done since Punisher came out.

Wow, that looks really really good... after the Daredevil mess I wasn't sure but damn this looks good. Jennifer Garner is smoking...

I posted it at another board, even thought I realize it's giving you credit for every link posted. I hope I helped out.

I don't think this is the first five minutes. It looks.. mediocre, I guess.

Any of you see the director's cut of Daredevil? I don't agree with a few of the scenes re-added, but for the most part it is a fairly large improvement over the theatrical cut.

[quote name='guardian_owl']Any of you see the director's cut of Daredevil? I don't agree with a few of the scenes re-added, but for the most part it is a fairly large improvement over the theatrical cut.[/quote]

The directors cut actually had a story, more action AND had less Elektra, thus making it a DD movie, not a DD/Elektra movie.

The funniest thing about this movie to me is the "from the forces that brought you X-men" comment that's on all of the commercials and posters. That could mean such a wide variety of things.

"Elektra and X-Men, both brought to you by the Christian God."

[quote name='ukhoops']C'mon people, this actually looks good. Watch the 1st 5 minutes and tell us what you think!![/quote]
No one gives a shit about the first five minutes.

[quote name='jer0009']It would be nice if you could post the clip without the referral link..or at least post that you are trying to win a prize.[/quote]

that was sneaky.

anyway.... now if yahoo could only stream the other 85 minutes. :wink:

I guess you just said it for me...
ALthough, there is apparently some interest for this movie here, reguardless of trying to win a prize or not.

bread's done
Back