Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $0.50
Jackal $0.50
P.O.W. $1
Renegade $1
Ikari Warriors $1
World Wrestling $0.50
Adventures of Bayou Billy $0.25
Strider $0.25

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']Haha I was going to throw in my master system games but I only got 2 and gangster town seems like a game I want to play if I ever get a SMS, the rest of the saturn games I have are disc only (except my sealed Rayearth). I think I may toss in the rest of dreamcast games. I have one of the rarest sega cd games but I'm scared to sell it here as most people would have no idea how rare it is.[/QUOTE]

I don't even own a Sega CD, but I gotta know if it's Space Adventure or not :cool:

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']I don't even own a Sega CD, but I gotta know if it's Space Adventure or not :cool:[/QUOTE]

No but appearantly just as rare:
http://www.ebay.com/ctg/Mad-Dog-McC...atid=2&_pcategid=1249&_dmpt=Video_Games_Games

I can't even find an amazon listing for this game.

Still thinking of adding more games, I know I got some really nice dreamcast games, but they were from when I was younger so not sure if I wanna get rid of them. Got a long day at work (I'm a cook and we got a party of 50 coming in) so I got plenty of time to think about it. I am thinking it might be better to just leave this lowball the way it is and do another lowball in a week or few. Sorry for being so undecided guys and once again thanks for all the bids so far.

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']No but appearantly just as rare:
http://www.ebay.com/ctg/Mad-Dog-McC...atid=2&_pcategid=1249&_dmpt=Video_Games_Games

I can't even find an amazon listing for this game.

Still thinking of adding more games, I know I got some really nice dreamcast games, but they were from when I was younger so not sure if I wanna get rid of them. Got a long day at work (I'm a cook and we got a party of 50 coming in) so I got plenty of time to think about it. I am thinking it might be better to just leave this lowball the way it is and do another lowball in a week or few. Sorry for being so undecided guys and once again thanks for all the bids so far.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I think I played that one back when it was in an arcade cabinet; definitely not unknown but a relic of Sega's movies-as-games days ;)

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']x3 !!!??!!?[/QUOTE]
I'm going to hate myself for this in the morning but... C-C-C-C-Combo Breaker!

I'll get right back to bidding when you give into our demands! Or at least outright deny them :p

But yes, in reality, I'll likely bid again. Eventually.

[quote name='Cthulhu']I'll get right back to bidding when you give into our demands! Or at least outright deny them :p

But yes, in reality, I'll likely bid again. Eventually.[/QUOTE]

Haha sorry Rayearth is staying in the treasure chest for now. Once the chest starts overflowing I'll consider selling some stuff out of it.. but I kinda want to bury it in the ground (time capsule style). I hesitated a bit too much and I think I'm going to let this lowball ride out, however I do plan on doing another lowball soon (this lowball is literally dupes).

Fair enough, though bummer. I want me a sealed Rayearth now.

Anyway, I'll be back the last day well before the end (Because I'm fair like that) To lay my stake of what's mine.

N64 3 Memory Cards - $2

SNES Legend of Zelda (cart only) - $6
SNES Super Gameboy (cart only) - $1

Gen Sonic the Hedgehog - $5
Gen Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - $1
Gen NBA Jam TE - $1
Gen NHLPA Hockey 93 $1
Gen Risk - $1
Gen Ms Pac Man - $1
Gen Madden 95 $1
Gen Madden 96 $1
Gen Madden 97 $1

NES Duck Hunt (w/ instructions) $1
NES Pinball (cart only) $1
NES Super Mario/Duck Hunt/World Class Track Meet (cart only) $1
NES Ice Hockey (w/ instructions) - $1
NES Tecmo Bowl (w/ instructions) $1

Pikmin 2 $22
Professor Layton and the Curious Village $12
Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box $10
Street Fighter 3 Double Impact $8
Sonic Adventure $2
Sonic Adventure 2 $9
Nights /w3d $12
Super Mario All Stars $3
Legend of Zelda $7
Super Mario Bros 3 $2
Kung-Fu $0.50
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $0.50
Jackal $0.50
P.O.W. $2
Renegade $2
Ikari Warriors $1
World Wrestling $0.50
Adventures of Bayou Billy $0.25
Strider $0.25

[quote name='BreakX50']Lawl, wrong thread. -___- My bad.[/QUOTE]

:lol: I accept bumps :lol:

I thought I clicked on the wrong thread when I went to check on it.

Less the 2 days left!!

bread's done
Back