Coming Soon!
check_toggle_combo6._V31231112_.gif
check_toggle_combo5._V31231112_.gif
6:00 AM PST - Upcoming Deal

Upcoming Deal
A gorgeous hybrid RPG for the PC
link

Last edited by a moderator:
Risen or Divinity 2. Risen would actually be a pretty decent deal-it's a few months old, but hasn't seen the sort of heavy discounting that most PC games get after a few months (or weeks, lol) of release.

I second King Arthur, since the Gamespot review used the terms hybrid and gorgeous ... anyone played it? Any thoughts on it? Seems like it kind of flew low on the radar assuming it actually is the game.

i wouldnt think they would use the word "gorgeous" to describe borderlands. i could be wrong tho. i think its gonna be Dragonage.

[quote name='namehater']i wouldnt think they would use the word "gorgeous" to describe borderlands. i could be wrong tho. i think its gonna be Dragonage.[/QUOTE]

Aesthetics are a matter of opinion. But Dragon Age is objectively not a hybrid RPG. Borderlands, on the other hand, is a fusion of RPG and FPS. That is a hybrid.

Kinda hoping for Dragon Age since I have borderlands through Steam already, but I do agree that Borderlands is probably the most likely given the clues.

What do you know, it's Borderlands for $29.99.

Kinda surprised actually since it was $19.99 back during their holiday sales.

[quote name='redlupine']People don't normally describe wastelands as gorgeous. No matter how detailed the garbage is.

I doubt the game is Borderlands[/QUOTE]

...You were saying?

Buahahah

[quote name='redlupine']I don't normally describe wastelands as gorgeous. No matter how detailed the garbage is.

I doubt the game is Borderlands...and if it is, I'll bend over and...[/QUOTE]

Fixed.

Told you it would be Borderlands.

bread's done
Back