2/ 25 Up. H: X1, PS4, 3DS - Master Chief Collection, Evil Within, Diablo III: UEE, Dead Rising 3 W: FFXIV Realm Reborn PS4

CML for Darksiders, FFXXI, Hulk, MUA2, OF: Dragon Rising :D

interested in Transformers and MW2

let me know what titles you'd be interested in trading for if at all for some of the above ( mroe than 1 is ok with me i.e. Darksiders and FF13 for Transformers )

let me know and thank you

Only thing I'd be interested in (for Singularity) is Alpha Protocol, but it says in your list that you're only looking to trade that for Lost Planet 2..

I am interested in Metro 2033 and maybe Split/Second but I'm having way too much fun with Singularity right now to trade it. :p

And Nier I don't have anymore unfortunately. :(

how much for Metro 2033
Hitman: Blood Money

and FREE BUMP that Utube video was HOOOT

Yea, been mixing it up on live between that, Transformers and MW2. The multi is what's keeping me playing it. :p Refreshingly fun when you're so used to the standard FPS.

I've got Singularity and Dark Void. I am interested in MW2 and Metro. Let me know what we can work out. How bad/noticeable is the crack in Cod??

Yea we should definitely play War for Cybertron sometime. I haven't tried out the deathmatch multiplayer yet other than from what was on the demo, which I loved. I'm just co-oping with a buddy through the story mode, but some multiplayer matches would be fun!

Also, looks like you might be able to work something out for Singularity with the user above me. Hopefully you do! Great game and fun multi, and then you won't have to wait for me to give up mine. :razz:

bread's done
Back