$2.95 Blu Ray from Disney Rewards on your Birthday

Angrybeaver1

CAGiversary!
Don't know if this has already been posted but if you belong to disney rewards (free) you will get a coupon code on your birthday for a free Blu Ray, just pay shipping and handling ($2.95). The titles currently offered are:

National Treasure
Meet the Robinsons
Game Plan
High School Musical 2
Enchanted

Not the best selection but for less then 3 bucks you get a blu...not bad

I received my movie last week (or maybe the week before, I forget). I did get the movie I wanted, and with no bar codes slashed out or anything, in case anybody was wondering.

My birthday was September 26th and I did not receive anything......

Can I make a new, 'fake' account to get this? I want Enchanted for $3!

you should not need to be walked through this. take the code from you blu ray and type it in the add code field. if you ask where that is, you obviously just are not trying

I signed up about 2 months ago, my birthday is in december, I'm hoping they update the movies sometime. I hope they'd add some Pixar movies like Cars, Bugs Life, the Pixar shorts disc, Bolt, Disney Earth, Nightmare before Christmas, Pinocchio, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Narnia, pretty much anything but what they have now!

[quote name='RockMySocks10']I signed up about 2 months ago, my birthday is in december, I'm hoping they update the movies sometime. I hope they'd add some Pixar movies like Cars, Bugs Life, the Pixar shorts disc, Bolt, Disney Earth, Nightmare before Christmas, Pinocchio, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Narnia, pretty much anything but what they have now![/QUOTE]

:rofl:

My gf got the email two days ago. We havent decided which movie we want: Enchanted or Meet the Robinsons. We liked Enchanted, but we havent seen Meet the Robinsons. Oh the dilema...

[quote name='torres546']My gf got the email two days ago. We havent decided which movie we want: Enchanted or Meet the Robinsons. We liked Enchanted, but we havent seen Meet the Robinsons. Oh the dilema...[/QUOTE]

Personally, I'd go with Meet the Robinsons all the way. I watch that movie way more than Enchanted...My gf has Enchanted but I don't care much for it after the 1st viewing.

Her and I seen Meet the Robinsons 3D in theaters twice (Obvious we like it), so I think she'd even choose Meet the Robinsons over Enchanted in that dilemma as well.

Since you already confirmed liking Enchanted... IMO, Either movie you choose of the 2 you won't go wrong haha.

"Mr. Steak, you're my only friend"

We ordered our National Treasure on 10/11 and received it today (10/16). I can't believe the quick turn around. I was expecting it to take a month.

I got suckered into getting Enchanted by my gf.... blu-ray.com said the transfer was good... so now it's on it's way... i think. :|

Yep, got my free Meet the Robinsons on my birthday. It was between that and National Treasure so I figured Tyrannosaurus with tiny arms wins over Nic Cage any day.

...and it showed up in about 3 days, so win/win.

I received my free Meet the Robinsons today. With Up, Monster's Inc., Cars and now Meet The Robisons my son is going to drive me crazy this week. It's a good thing I love watching these movies.

This is still going on, I got my email today with 25 bonus points, and the choices were still The Game Plan, High School Musical 2, National Treasure, Enchanted, and Meet the Robinsons. My choice for free plus $2.95 shipping.

[quote name='staindklown']I received my free Meet the Robinsons today. With Up, Monster's Inc., Cars and now Meet The Robisons my son is going to drive me crazy this week. It's a good thing I love watching these movies.[/QUOTE]
This may be a month later but is it just me or is Meet the Robinsons eerily similar to Back to the Future Part 2?

My birthday was last Monday and no email. I don't recall if I'd entered a birth date when I joined a couple of months ago, but I'm assuming I did. Definitely would've picked up National Treasure. :(

[quote name='moviewizguy']This may be a month later but is it just me or is Meet the Robinsons eerily similar to Back to the Future Part 2?[/QUOTE]

I didnt really see a resemblance.. Maybe the alternate future thing, but I dunno. I still think Disney put its own unique twist on it.

Well my birthday is today; hopefully I will get the e-mail later on in the day.

I would really like National Treasure 1 :D

My family has gotten 3 of the 5 movies. It's 1 per household per birthday. I recommend Enchanted, Meet the Robinsons, and National Treasure. The other two (High School Musical X and the one with The Rock) suck. All the movies came about 1 week after payment.

[quote name='lolwut?']Well my birthday is today; hopefully I will get the e-mail later on in the day.

I would really like National Treasure 1 :D[/QUOTE]Happy Birthday!

My birthday is next Wednesday, hopefully I get the email. I think I would go with Meet The Robinsons, seems to be the general consensus.

[quote name='lolwut?']Well my birthday is today; hopefully I will get the e-mail later on in the day.

I would really like National Treasure 1 :D[/QUOTE]

Happy B-day. I don't even remember entering my b-day when signing up but who knows. Mine is coming up on the 27th, so I'll see.

My birthday is today as well. Hopefully I get an e-mail I signed up like 2 years ago, so I'm not sure if I entered my bday.

I had the other 4 already, so I was stuck with High School Musical 2. But, for $3, I had to get it. Plus, they said shipping was like 8 weeks or something crazy and I got it like 4 days later.

[quote name='Cleaner7']My birthday was last Monday and no email. I don't recall if I'd entered a birth date when I joined a couple of months ago, but I'm assuming I did. Definitely would've picked up National Treasure. :([/QUOTE]
My birthday was Sunday, and I never got the email either.

Does anybody know where to check if they have our birthday in their database?

I don't think you can change it; I was looking last night to see what I entered mine as, and it was nowhere to be found.

I did get the e-mail though!

I got Meet the Robinsons for my B-day reward and then when I put it in my collection, found out I already had the damn blu-ray. So I sold it for $20 shipped.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I signed up for the club last week... lo and behold... I got the e-mail today. Happy Birthday to me!!! Trying to decide between Robinsons and Enchanted

bread's done
Back