$2.95 Blu Ray from Disney Rewards on your Birthday

Angrybeaver1

CAGiversary!
Don't know if this has already been posted but if you belong to disney rewards (free) you will get a coupon code on your birthday for a free Blu Ray, just pay shipping and handling ($2.95). The titles currently offered are:

National Treasure
Meet the Robinsons
Game Plan
High School Musical 2
Enchanted

Not the best selection but for less then 3 bucks you get a blu...not bad

[quote name='SlammedNiss']are you straight or gay?

straight: Natl. Treasure, Meet the Robinsons

gay: Enchanted, High School Musical, The Game Plan (only because "The Rock" is a flaming homo)[/QUOTE]

Man, that's harsh. Amy Adams is cute enough for $3 although I had heard the movie wasn't that great.

Enchanted was surprisingly good, my wife took me to it when it was in theaters and I was pleasantly surprised. If I didn't own Meet The Robinsons, I would have gone with Enchanted...maybe next year if this program is still running and the same list is going around.

I just saw Enchanted like 3 weeks ago and i thought it was awesome, funny, well acted, and had a great story. I already signed up for this deal, but my b-day is on september, so i have to wait, if it was sooner i would get this movie. Besides this is the best movie selection from the list(just compare the tomatometer on rottentomatoes.com).

[quote name='BuckinKaeding']My B'day is tomorrow. Hopefully I get the email. If I already own National Treasure, then what movie do you guys recommend?

FWIW, I am a 24 year old guy who doesn't have kids...[/QUOTE]
Thought I replied to this, but apparently didn't hit the submit button.

Anyways, it depends on if you're gay or straight.

straight - Meet the Robinsons or National Treasure

gay - Enchanted, High School Musical, Game Plan (only because The Rock is a flaming homo)

[quote name='ackbar7']Baselessly stereotyping, what could be wrong with that? How could anyone be offended?
:roll:[/QUOTE]
I've seen a lot worse on this site. I wasn't accusing anybody here of being homosexual. I guess I'll just leave it as this.

I am a married man, married to a wonderful woman for 3 years. If I were to choose which movies to get, I would get either Meet the Robinsons or National Treasure.

I asked an old high school friend of mine who is gay. He said he would get either Enchanted, High School Musical, or Game Plan (only because he thinks The Rock is "a dream")

Enough with the posts about movies and sexual orientation. Some might find it funny, others don't, and as someone did find it offensive, they were deleted.

I registered for this just a few days ago. My birthday is today, and I haven't received an email yet. I've registered about 8 movies, including a blu-ray. I'm wondering if I won't receive one because I only registered just a few days ago...

[quote name='aporter727']I registered for this just a few days ago. My birthday is today, and I haven't received an email yet. I've registered about 8 movies, including a blu-ray. I'm wondering if I won't receive one because I only registered just a few days ago...[/QUOTE]

I opened 2 separate accounts 1 in Nov and 1 in Dec for some family members and asked if i can do a B-day test for them with their bdays being in Nov and Dec they were fine with it (These were done different points in time). 1 I arranged for the bday to be the week after sign up week, the next month I arranged the other for over an extra week and a half since I knew the week after sign up didn't work right last time. (Basically 3 1/2 weeks from sign up day)

Only 1 account got the offer. 3 1/2 weeks from sign up got the email, so still unsure if its entirely random but could be that you at least have to be a member for close to/over a month before the b-day date.

After getting Meet the Robinson's...
I'm gonna consider getting Enchanted on my Legitimate b-day assuming I get one in June.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Wow, my birthday coming soon. I start create more account so get more cheap Blu Ray, lol[/QUOTE]

lol my birthday passed away but no worries will log in from my siblings account he has his birthday in this week.:)

I ordered Enchanted on 1/29. It shipped today, 2/3. I'm surprised because initially it said something like "Please allow 6 weeks for delivery."
I haven't seen the movie yet, but Enchanted is sitting at 92% fresh on rotten tomatoes, making it one of the best reviewed films of 2007. That seems like its worth taking a chance on.

EDIT: Received it on 2/8. So it took just over a week to arrive. Good deal!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='joeboosauce']My bday was on 1/30 and I didn't get sheeeeeitttt! Oh well! Movies look like sheeeeeeeitttt![/QUOTE]

It's always the ones that are left out of something that criticize it. Rationalization FTL

[quote name='mcdaking84']sweet my gf got one today and has never redeemed a code. can you send another one to the same address?[/QUOTE]
According to the terms of the offer no you can't send another to the same address one per household.

I am thinking about setting up a 2nd account so I can get MtR. I'm worried I won't get one, or they'll end the promo or change the selection by the time my b-day rolls around.

[quote name='blissskr']According to the terms of the offer no you can't send another to the same address one per household.[/QUOTE]
then ship one to work!

[quote name='bob330i']No emai for me yet (Feb 19 bday). Been a member for almost 2 years now.[/QUOTE]

The email comes on your B-day

[quote name='ssjmichael']The email comes on your B-day[/QUOTE]

Ah, thanks for the confirm. I probably missed that note. I'm just starting to get hit with coupons and such from other bday programs.

[quote name='Jim Beam']My birthday is in a month and a half. Just signed up.... we shall see.[/QUOTE]

Today's my bday and no e-mail from disney :cry:

[quote name='Jim Beam']Today's my bday and no e-mail from disney :cry:[/QUOTE]

Same here chief. Happy birthday to you also.

Today's my birthday, and lo and behold - my email came thru this evening! Yippee!

Ordered Meet the Robinsons (cause we already have Enchanted and HSM2) to replace our regular DVD version. No problem with paying $2.95 for a new Blu!

You have to create a new account RIGHT before your birthday. I think the system probably updated since the last time you guys signed up. If they missed your birthday (and it was recently), I would just create a new account and set your birthday as 1 week from today. Not fair for Disney to overlook you guys. You WILL get an email from them if you do this. I told 2 of my friends about this, and they created an account 1 week before their birthday. Both got the deal.

[quote name='Slashdot']You have to create a new account RIGHT before your birthday. I think the system probably updated since the last time you guys signed up. If they missed your birthday (and it was recently), I would just create a new account and set your birthday as 1 week from today. Not fair for Disney to overlook you guys. You WILL get an email from them if you do this. I told 2 of my friends about this, and they created an account 1 week before their birthday. Both got the deal.[/QUOTE]

uhh no. I have had an account for 6 months to a year and I received the email in Feb.

No sure why people arent getting it other than perhaps they skipped entering their birthdate?

bread's done
Back