CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://local.amazon.com/los-angeles/B009PBE2Y0

Free Voucher Worth $2 Off from Amazon Instant Video
Amazon Digital Services
Sold by Amazon Digital Services
The Details
Whether you love Hollywood blockbusters or timeless classics, one thing's for sure: today's deal was produced just for you. Grab a free voucher for $2 off movie and TV rentals or purchases from Amazon Instant Video.

Choose from over 120,000 movies and TV shows
Movie selection includes The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, 21 Jump Street, and more
Popular TV shows like Glee and Parks and Recreation
Stream content on all your devices -- including Kindle Fire, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Roku
What You Need to Know
Voucher will expire if not used towards a movie or TV rental or purchase from Amazon Instant Video by October 31, 2012
Voucher is valid for a $2 discount off the price of a movie or TV rental or purchase; customer will be responsible for payment to Amazon.com for final price of movie after discount, plus applicable taxes
The promotional code may not be used for certain titles. This includes, but is not limited to, HBO titles. The detail pages for such titles will state that they are not eligible for promotions
Available only to U.S. customers
Limit 1 voucher per customer; limited quantities available
Voucher is not redeemable for any other types of merchandise sold at Amazon.com
Void where prohibited; Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time
Offer is not transferable, not exchangeable and has no cash value
Amazon.com account with valid credit card required to get this voucher
Voucher is available for use immediately after purchase

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crazedimp321']Thanks OP. Need to do these more often as I imagine the free credits stack up quick.[/QUOTE]

Well this one expires at the end of the month and I think most of them expire so I don't think you can stack them too much. They usually have a fairly decent collection of $1.99 rentals.

[quote name='Mugatu']Well this one expires at the end of the month and I think most of them expire so I don't think you can stack them too much. They usually have a fairly decent collection of $1.99 rentals.[/QUOTE]

Whether they expire or not you can never stack them. You can't use more than one promo credit per transaction.

[quote name='KingTomaHawk']Will they add the credit to your account or do they send a giftcode to your home?[/QUOTE]

They send you a confirmation email that has a link to your Vouchers page; once the order is processed you click a link on the Vouchers page to get your code and redemption instructions.

Thanks OP! I wish this was available a few days ago when I rented Harry Potter 7.1...oh well. Now if they would just hurry up and add 7.2 I can finally watch the whole series.

bread's done
Back