2 Codes for 1 Month of Xbox Live Gold

cottonmouth80

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
CODES ARE GONE!!! Please do not pm me asking for codes as I currently do not have anymore at this time.

Who wants a code for 1 month of Xbox Live? I've got 2 codes for 1 month each. I've had Gold for the last 7+ years. It's a new year, I'm still here, and I'm feeling generous.

The first 2 Members to post a link to their silver gamertag that meet the requirements get the codes.
I've got 2 rules. The gamertag must be silver and it must have achievements from recent games. No old second profiles that rarely get used. It is only fair to the ones without gold all the time.
The code will be PM'd after verification.

Example of what I'm looking for for verification: My friend's wife.
http://live.xbox.com/en-US/Profile?gamertag=Bambigamer

Last edited by a moderator:
PM sent to you tokyo.

Sorry Aerc. If you read my rules you must have achievements in recent games. You don't qualify.

I've still got one code left.

Sorry Tokyo. You're welcome. It wouldn't be fair to Aerc if I did that.

Aerc: I know I've got a code for 48hours laying around here somewhere. I'll PM it to you when I locate it.

Aw, man. I wish mine would actually degrade to silver. XBL had some kerfluffle with my Paypal and now my Gold is unusable until I get a time card or put my credit card on there :|

Cool. Thanks. I feel as if my 2nd post came off kind of dickish and I just want to say that wasn't my intent. I've a few games in my backlog to play since my xbox died. BF3 being one of them, so the 48 hour code will come in handy. Thanks again.

It's cool Aerc. I just sent you a PM for 48 hrs. Enjoy it. BF3 Multiplayer is sweet. I would recommend downloading the high rez pack before you go gold if it will let you. 2gig download plus the 2 gig title update for multiplayer, and you have a long time downloading files.

OP wants real profiles, not backup accounts. I have about six of them, but I'm not interested in taking advantage over someone who could use it more. Thanks for the generosity, OP!

PM sent to whoknows. All the codes are gone.

I may have another 48hr code laying around. Keep an eye out in the Xbox code drop. If I find it, I'll drop it there.

Those that got codes. Enjoy them.

Admins can close the post, as all the codes are gone.

[quote name='cottonmouth80']It's cool Aerc. I just sent you a PM for 48 hrs. Enjoy it. BF3 Multiplayer is sweet. I would recommend downloading the high rez pack before you go gold if it will let you. 2gig download plus the 2 gig title update for multiplayer, and you have a long time downloading files.[/QUOTE]

FYI, you don't actually download the high-res pack, you install it from the disc

Thanks Mr Piggles for the FYI, but I was mainly talking about the 2gig multiplayer update he needs to download, and typed the High res pack. Its late. I'm tired and I miss typed. Pretty sure he understood what I meant. He would still have to install the high res pack if he chooses to, and it does take a little while to install. It was more along the lines of advice to download all the updates before he uses the live code so he doesn't waste time that could be used to play the game instead.

It would be greatly appreciated if I could get this post closed. Thanks admins.

bread's done
Back