2 copies of Braid giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the fact that such a game exists is appalling.

Super Columbine Massacre RPG
ColumbineCafeteria-778163.jpg

I would have to say Tobal No. 1 for the Psx. The only thing that made this game worth a crap was the FF7 demo it came with.
Tobal_No_1.gif

ExtremePaintbrawl_1_PCboxboxart_160w.jpg

Extreme Paintbrawl for the PC. I actually purchased this upon seeing it in a four-pack of PC games that I believe cost me $2.50. With a 0.7 IGN review, I just couldn't help myself... and lord, it was just as bad as I assumed it would be.

I also own Big Rigs, but I've never played it, so Paintbrawl wins.

Screen3.JPG

The PC game Blaze and Blade. I couldn't even find fun with three other people. How could someone make such a shitty game? I could only think of one reason: pure malevolence.

LightCrusaderGenesisBoxartboxart_160w.jpg

Light Crusader for the old Sega Genesis.
I thought this was going to be some badass Zelda game but it was boring and had this weird glitch where you can "push" all the NPCs around.

[quote name='dpac']
57.jpg

As much as I loved the old-school TMNT cover art for this game, it was torture getting anywhere in it. Clearly, your turtles are gonna die.[/quote]

OMG, I had this game as a kid! And yes I never beat it because I could never beat that damn water part where you had to diffuse the bombs or something :bomb:. I dunno, I really liked everything in that game up to that point, but then again I found ways of liking all my games when I was younger :).

To the OP, great idea for a contest, here's my pic:

20071204_gc18wheeleraprotrucker.jpg

Funny thing is, I still found a way of getting enjoyment out of this one too, despite how crappy it was :D.

Title: Zelda's Adventure
Sys: Philips CDI

Why its the worst game: Hands down one of if not the worst game in history - it utterly trashed the zelda name and often not even considered a game in the series of Zelda. This game is and will always be pure trash = ( I bought this from Montgomery Wards when they used to be in my city.

Totemball on the 360, a game that wouldn't even be fun if the vision camera controls worked. I just wanted to get 1 achievement on it, and I knew in 2 seconds that I wouldn't have the stomach for it.

TotemBall-3.jpg

X2: Wolverine's Revenge for the PC
x-men-2-wolverine-s-revenge

I've been waiting pretty much my whole life for a good Wolverine game... Orgins is the next batter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of the bad games I played (and actually owned) it's a close tie between ET for 2600 and Raiders of the Lost Ark for 2600. In the end, I went with:

RaidersAtari.jpg

[quote name='Slappybob']Took me a while to think about it but i think i hit classic crap gold.

hydlide-nes2.png
[/QUOTE]

This is also my pick for worst game I ever played. Hydlide even tops Drake and Stake for XBox.

It has to be Sonic the Hedgehog for Xbox 360.
Sonic_the_Hedgehog_xbox360.jpg

ARGH:bomb: Terrible controls, crappy animations. Worst sonic game EVER!

51Qw0HLDwnL._SS500_.jpg

Picked it up cheap for CAG Poker Night, then when CAG Poker Night went away after 2 weeks, I was stuck with a shitty game to get all the achievements in (the perfectionist in me). Hours after Hours. God I fucking hated it so much.

~HotShotX

256px-Assassin%27s_Creed.jpg

Assassin's creed PS3

Repetitive missions. Crappy battles. A pointless story. I kept playing to see the end of the story yet the ending was a POS. I was furious and sold it immediately.

This game made me throw up, literally. I hated it, I could never play it longer than half an hour without getting nauseated.

Jumpingflash_boxart.jpg

Yea I played it...and I'll tell you what, the graphics aint bad, its the damn minigames that suck! I would normally whore the points out of this, but I can't do it...I let me shame go to even try it, but it was for nothing as although the points are easy, no soul ought to subject themselves to such horror.

ss05.jpg

Star Fox Adventures - Nintendo GameCube

It sure looked pretty, and I liked Star Fox and Loved Zelda games, so I figured I couldn't go wrong with this one.

Yeah right! fuck Prince Tricky, fuck that fucking part where you have to hit the button about a zillion times in less than 30 seconds to progress the insipid plot, and fuck Rare and their crappy item collecting based crap ass gameplay a thousand times over. I hate this game with every fiber of my being. :bomb:

Is it possible to enter for my girlfriend? She doesn't have a CAG username, but her XBL name is LovableSha. If not, that's cool, but it doesn't hurt to try. Worst game I can think of off the top of my head is

For SNES

My girlfriend said the worst game she's probably played is Garrett the Slug on Xbox 360; I can't seem to find a picture of it because it's so horrible!

jake_hunter._ds_esrbboxart_160w.jpg

I generally have a good sense of what a good game is, but argh, I can't believe I paid money for this. On the upside, I only paid a decent used price for this at GS with the weekly coupon and Edge card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back