2 for $30 PS3/360 @Walmart.com

Hexor

CAGiversary!
PS3: http://www.walmart.com/ip/PlayStation-3-2-for-30-Video-Game-Bundle/10736873
Afrika (PS3)
Assassin's Creed 2 (PS3)
Back To The Future (PS3)
Bakugan: Defenders of the Core (PS3)
Batman: Arkham Asylum - Game of the Year (PS3)
Bioshock (PS3)
BioShock 2 (PS3)
Blood Drive (PS3)
Bolt (PS3)
Cabela's North American Adventures 2011 (PS3)
Cabela's Outdoor Adventure 2010 (PS3)
CSI: Fatal Conspiracy (PS3)
De Blob 2 (PS3)
Disney Sing It: High School Musical 3 - game only (PS3)
Dragon Age Origins Awakenings (PS3)
Dungeon Siege III (PS3)
Fit in Six - Motion Control (PS3)
Front Mission: Evolved (PS3)
High Velocity Bowling - Motion Control (PS3)
Kane & Lynch (PS3)
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days w/ Bonus Walmart.com Exclusive Strategy Guide LEGO Batman (PS3)
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (PS3)
Lucha Libre Aaa Heroes Del Ring (PS3)
Michael Jackson The Experience (PS3)
Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition (PS3)
MindJack (PS3)
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (PS3)
Move Heavy Fire Afghanistan (PS3)
MySims: Sky Heroes (PS3)
Nat Geo Challenge! Wild Life (PS3)
Penguins of Madagascar: Dr. Blowhole Returns Again (PS3)
Pure (PS3)
Puss in Boots - PS Move compatible (PS3)
Rapala Pro Bass Fishing 2010 (PS3)
Red Faction: Armageddon (PS3)
Shaun White Skateboarding (PS3)
Shrek Forever After (PS3)
Sing It (PS3)
Singularity (PS3)
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (PS3)
Sonic Unleashed (PS3)
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (PS3)
Split Second (PS3)
Super Street Fighter IV (PS3)
The Adventures of Tintin: The Game (PS3)
Timeshift (PS3)
Tomb Raider Trilogy (PS3)
Transformers (PS3)
Truth or Lies (PS3)
UFC Undisputed (PS3)
Wall-E (PS3)
WWE Legends (PS3)
Yamaha SBK Superbike World Championship (PS3)
You Don't Know Jack (PS3)

360: http://www.walmart.com/ip/Xbox-360-2-for-30-Video-Game-Bundle/10150432

Rapala Pro Bass Fishing 2010
Blood Drive (Xbox 360)
Supreme Commander 2 (Xbox 360)
Bakugan: Defenders of the Core (Xbox 360)
Shrek Forever After (Xbox 360)
Front Mission: Evolved (Xbox 360)
MindJack (Xbox 360)
Cabela's North American Adventures 2011 (Xbox 360)
Shaun White Skateboarding (Xbox 360)
Plants Vs. Zombies (With Peggle And Zuma) (Xbox 360)
Lost Planet 2 (Xbox 360)
TimeShift (Xbox 360)
Soul Calibur IV (Xbox 360)
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Xbox 360)
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing (Xbox 360)
Create (Xbox 360)
EA SPORTS MMA (Xbox 360)
Dragon Age Origins Awakenings (Xbox 360)
Dreamcast Collection (Xbox 360)
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection (Xbox 360)
Grand Theft Auto IV (Xbox 360)
Sing It (Xbox 360)
Kinect Deepak Chopra Leela (Xbox 360)
Duke Nukem Forever (Xbox 360)
Bolt (Xbox 360)
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe (Xbox 360)
Call Of Duty 3 - Platinum Hits (Xbox 360)
How to Train Your Dragon (Xbox 360)
Hannah Montana: The Movie (Xbox 360)
Brutal Legend (Xbox 360)
Pure Futbol (Xbox 360)
Bakugan: Battle Brawlers (Xbox 360)
Batman: Arkham Asylum - Game of the Year (Xbox 360)
Kinect Game Party: In Motion (Xbox 360)
Attack of the Movies 3D (Xbox 360)
Blue Dragon (Xbox 360)
Perfect Dark Zero - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Shadowrun (Xbox 360)
Crackdown - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Crackdown 2 (Xbox 360)
Iron Man 2 (Xbox 360)
Alpha Protocol (Xbox 360)
Venetica (Xbox 360)
Lucha Libre Aaa Heroes Del Ring (XBOX 360)
Dead Rising - Platinum Hit (Xbox 360)
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition-Colonies Edition (Xbox 360)
Red Faction: Armageddon (Xbox 360)
Swarm (Xbox 360)
De Blob 2 (Xbox 360)
Backyard Sport: Sandlot Slugger (Xbox 360)
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine (Xbox 360)
Driver: San Francisco (Xbox 360)
MotionSports: Adrenaline (Xbox 360)
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days (Xbox 360)

There's a few decent DS games that are part of that deal. Dragon Quest VI, Golden Sun, Professor Layton, WarioWare D.I.Y. to name a few.

A couple of these as new titles could possibly be worth it if they require online passes and you plan to play them online. Also not bad for some of these titles brand new and sealed, especially if you can mix and match system titles.

Is it possible to mix systems together in this deal? Like 1 360 game and one Wii game or something? Cause I really can't find 2 games I want right at the moment in that list for the 360, but if I could get a 360 game and a Wii game or something I would probably do that.

How rare is Afrika? I didn't even know the game released. This whole time I thought it was a digital download title.

Tempted on BTTF and Afrika. But with the purchase of The Witcher 2 and Left 4 Dead 1/2 this week, I guess I really shouldn't. Both would just go into the backlog anyway.

[quote name='Nintendonly']How rare is Afrika? I didn't even know the game released. This whole time I thought it was a digital download title.[/QUOTE]

Was wondering the same thing. Although Walmart seems to have an ample supply of them..

Thanks for the heads up but nothing in the 360
tvbjm
list takes my fancy.

I got excited about this deal... Then I saw absolutely nothing worth it. Most, if not all of those games have gone below $15/each at some point. Heck, quite a few have been $5.

There's some good Wii games. Average to Amazon prices.

Good
- Guilty Party ($20 Amazon)
- Lost in Shadow ($10 Amazon)
- Sin & Punishment: Star Successor (~$15 Amazon)

OK
- Tetris Party ($18 Amazon)
- You Don't Know Jack ($15 Amazon)

Hmm... Afrika and Warhammer would be a decent buy. They're not really that high on my "must have" list, though. So I think I'll pass. But I think some people will get some mileage out of this sale. It's not bad.

Thanks OP!

Ugh, of course Midnight Club LA isn't avialable for Xbox. I bought the PS3 vanilaa version way back in the day and still haven't played it. But all of my buddies have the 360 complete version so I want that. Crap.

[quote name='kinney_bmx']Nothing for me really.

But looking at Walmart's bundles, I wish I could get Best Buy to pricematch their 3DS bundle or Wii bundle[/QUOTE]

To all people saying this: I cannot recommend Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing for the PS3 and 360 enough. I'm sure there's one other game worth your time on there but THAT one is an amazing game. GET THAT GAME

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't a half bad deal for anyone who wants/needs some of those games soon. I almost bit on a few of the Sonic games, just because I'd been looking for them and they hover around the same price. Luckily, I got them used from Hastings during the last sale, but there are some savings to be had.

I didn't know Driver, Sonic & Sega Racing, Ultimate Genesis Collection, Sin and Punishment, Professor Layton, and Wario Ware were bad games... :roll:

[quote name='VA']What is CAG's opinion on Afrika? Worth buying or not?[/QUOTE]

Eh...it's worth a shot at $15. The controls are a bit odd. You have to press two buttons to take a photo, one of which lets you exit camera mode when pressed alone. If you press that button slightly faster than the other (which will happen many, many times), you don't get your photo. It's really frustrating when you have everything framed juuuuuust right, with a target in the perfect pose, only to miss the shot because your thumb moved slightly faster than your index finger. That, plus several other quirks, led me to putting the game down after 5-10 hours. Still, when everything was working right, I really enjoyed the game. It's worth trying out if you have the patience for it.

Kind of a "meh" list. Everything on it for 360, I've already played, beaten, and resold; or just doesn't catch my interest enough.

Now, if they put 2 Xbox 360 1600 point cards on sale for $30, I'd be all over that.

Hmmm... Golden Sun: Dark Dawn is something I've been meaning to pick up for a while... And my copy of Zelda: Spirit Tracks got chewed up by my dog (I was at the final boss too :cry: ) but I dunno if I wanna play that again. A lot of the stuff is passable, though there are some good (albeit old) games. Wish you could mix between systems...

There's actually some surprisingly decent stuff on these lists. I'm tempted by You Don't Know Jack and Tomb Raider Trilogy, but I think I'll wait and see if they go 3 for $30 like they did with the 3DS games a week or so ago.

I'm thinking Space Marine & Driver SF would be the best bet here. Both are fantastic. I already have both though so ... ehhhhhhhhhhh. :p

[quote name='fortunado']I'm thinking Space Marine & Driver SF would be the best bet here. Both are fantastic. I already have both though so ... ehhhhhhhhhhh. :p[/QUOTE]

I was looking at those two but as I have the same problems many have had with these types of offerings: finding a third game. Also, only recently starting my sub to Amazon Prime has spoiled me on any other place that charges shipping (yes I know I'm still playing shipping for a year with an upfront $79).

You can get My Sims Agents on DS, the game GFW Radio's Jeff Green helped write!

But seriously, FF III and Zelda: Spirit Tracks for $30 aint a bad deal.

Did they get rid of the free ship-to-store option? I can't find it during checkout, and the CAG in me doesn't want to pay the extra $4+ bucks to ship it. Although, in reality it would be worth the extra $4 just so I never have to set foot in my local Wal*Mart.

My wife really likes Afrika. It's a pretty relaxing game if you are into simply looking at digital animals. Not much in the way of actual gameplay, so those with short attention spans should steer clear.

bread's done
Back