2 for $50 and 2 for $30 (360/PS3) Game Bundles at Walmart.com

If you just do a search for it, you can add Borderlands 2 to your cart for $25, right? No need for a second game? Same with XCom.

The "2 for $50" seems kinda like a trojan horse 'cuz it sounds catchy. But one for $25 is preferable if you don't want anything else....

Definitely some good prices if you missed out the last 2-3 days. These will be considered good prices the coming weeks. I don't know how Cybermonday always get so popular (at least game wise) I never tend to find any great deals on Monday.

Thanks OP. Picked up WWE 13 and Dishonored. Still holding out to see what Cyber Monday offers, but could flip or return either of these if needed.

Some pretty good games, now to decide which games I want.
deals

[quote name='mcgavin27']No wwe13 for xbox?[/QUOTE]

Same here......maybe its a blessing telling me I have spent too much already on games.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']WIsh 2k13 was added to that list. Retailers act as if theres only 1000 copies ever made.[/QUOTE]

It was for PS3.

FWIW, the stock of games on this deal seems to be changing. Last night WWE 13 for Xbox was on there, and this morning it was gone (and I waited like a sucker and missed out). Earlier today it said that there were 19 games available, and now the list has 21, though I'm not sure which were different (2K13 maybe?). So there is some hope that things will be restocked or that new games may be added. It may be worthwhile to keep checking in on this to see if it develops.

Deals like this are usually online only.

[quote name='animemaniac14']wonder if this is also available in store..anyone know?[/QUOTE]

If anyone is thinking of including Doom 3 in this, it's still $20 at Amazon and I think Gamestop...and if you're a PUR member it's about $17 used at Gamestop...not sure when Gamestop closes today, though, if holiday hours have started.

[quote name='PaulDE01']Deals like this are usually online only.[/QUOTE]

Damn. I just came in here to double-check. The lady at my local store just told me the same thing--deal is online only--and they had the two games I wanted right there.

Blah. Have to hope last night's order goes through.

Although I already have the games that are included in this sale, this is an excellent deal. I did notice that some of the games are console specific, i.e. only available for the 360 or only available for the PS3

[quote name='mossfan563']If my wallet wasn't raped this past weekend, I'd be biting on this deal right now.[/QUOTE]
This + I already have all the good games.

It won't let me ship the games to Puerto Rico. Darn it!

Due to carrier restrictions, one or more items in your order cannot be delivered to the shipping address entered. The items are highlighted below.

I was watching this deal all day yesterday, and WWE 13 for Xbox never came up. I still don't see it. I'm nearing madness trying to get that game on sale.

[quote name='drmuerto']I was watching this deal all day yesterday, and WWE 13 for Xbox never came up. I still don't see it. I'm nearing madness trying to get that game on sale.[/QUOTE]
ME2!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was there and when I went to check out it said it was OOS

[quote name='drmuerto']I was watching this deal all day yesterday, and WWE 13 for Xbox never came up. I still don't see it. I'm nearing madness trying to get that game on sale.[/QUOTE]

It was there earlier this morning, alas I'm looking for the PS3 version

I tell you, I am dying to throw $50 at Walmart for the combo of WWE 13 and XCOM, and they just don't seem to want it.

I understand that it's the morally right thing to do to not spend money at Walmart because they have without a doubt the shittiest workplace policies of all the major retailers, but in this case I'd be willing to make my morality flexible.

Yeah Walmart doesnt want me to own WWE 13. Had it ordered for store pick up at $25 but it was cancelled since they couldnt find any in stock. Then this 2/$50 deal shows up and still cant find the PS3 version. On top of that the store I tied to get my copy from has not once shown up as unavailable for store pick up. They can cancel my order but not make the store fix their inventory.

best 2 games on the list for the prices is borderlands 2 and xcom, I got xcom on black friday and it's the game I been playing the most.
I do have borderlands 2 already but haven't tried i, both will probably be excellent games.

[quote name='joeyshadows']Might attempt to pm this at best buy considering they screwed me out of my other pms.[/QUOTE]

You're better off without having to deal with someone else's pms.

[quote name='perdition(troy']if you consider morals when shopping for low price videogames, you're on the wrong site.[/QUOTE]

why? being a cheap ass and moral aren't mutually exclusive.

bread's done
Back