$2 FREE Amazon MP3 credit! Takes 2 Seconds

[quote name='Sanges99']Bah, if "FB required" was in the title I wouldn't have come here to be letdown.[/QUOTE]

Make a fake profile, only takes another 2 minutes.

I have one for Twitter as well for promotions just like this one.

Thanks OP

Thanks OP. Good til the 23rd of this month? Guess I better buy something. Considering I'm sitting on over $25 of mp3 credit.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']Make a fake profile, only takes another 2 minutes.

I have one for Twitter as well for promotions just like this one.

Thanks OP[/QUOTE]
Also you can set any post/app/share to private.

[quote name='darkcecil32']Thanks OP. Just out of curiosity, how long does this take to go through? It's been about an hour and I haven't gotten credit yet.[/QUOTE]

When I first did it it credited me instantly.. Are you sure you followed all the steps correctly and allowed the app permissions on facebook?
If you saw the confirmation screen on the amazon website but did not get your mp3 credits, I'm afraid I can't help you. Don't know what happened, sorry :(.

BUT
If you *Did Not* reach the confirmation screen on Amazon, try doing it again because you might not have done it correctly or it might not have gone through.
I hope that helps.

[quote name='remora']When I first did it it credited me instantly.. Are you sure you followed all the steps correctly and allowed the app permissions on facebook?
If you saw the confirmation screen on the amazon website but did not get your mp3 credits, I'm afraid I can't help you. Don't know what happened, sorry :(.

BUT
If you *Did Not* reach the confirmation screen on Amazon, try doing it again because you might not have done it correctly or it might not have gone through.
I hope that helps.[/QUOTE]

EDIT: Unless I accidentally closed the tab without realizing it, I didn't have the option to install the facebook app the first time I tried. Went through fine on the second try. Thanks again for the help.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back