2 free months of PSN+ -- Contest

Aerc

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
So, yeah. I got these two codes from the IGN beta thing. I know a lot of people missed out, so I figured I'd be a bit generous. All you have to do is answer a simple question. Get it right, you win. Simple stuff.

Question: What is my favorite on-going comic book series at the moment?

I know there are a lot of on-goings at the moment. I'll provide hints as time goes on if the question isn't answered correctly. If by tomorrow it still hasn't been answered correctly, I'll just pick someone at random.

Winner: Tronny

The answer was Saga by Brian K. Vaugn and Fiona Staples. I highly recommend checking this book out. Thanks for playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ohnoitschris']The Walking Dead![/QUOTE]

[quote name='pandiosity']walking dead?[/QUOTE]

Nope. I read it, but definitely not my favorite.

[quote name='clay_ghost']New 52 batman ?[/QUOTE]
Awesome stuff, but no. I still haven't read the latest issue.
[quote name='Zonic505']Sonic The Hedgehog? *shrugs*[/QUOTE]
I've heard the Sonic series is actually pretty good. Alas no
[quote name='ohnoitschris']Deadpool![/QUOTE]
Not a fan of Deadpool. Just one guess please.

[quote name='pwnzorzz']Ultimate Comics: Spider-Man?[/QUOTE]
Good guess. I'm a sucker for anything Spider-man. Ultimate Spider-man is probably the only Bendis title I like

[quote name='pandiosity']Seconds?[/QUOTE]
Not out yet. I am definitely picking it up. Guess it because of my avatar didn't you?
[quote name='Zonic505']Avengers? Justice League?[/QUOTE]
Nope.

I am from the future. Regardless of what it is now, it will be My Little Pony: FiM. also, Paranormal Activity 5 wins an Academy Award for best music.

I'd say Scott Pilgrim vs The World, but you said current running so I'm going to take a little more time to guess.

[quote name='Zonic505']I assume by "comic book", manga is not included, correct?[/QUOTE]

It is not a manga. Writer is from USA and Artist is from Canada. A small hint.

[quote name='Tronny']The Canadian artist gave it away...iminlovewithfionastaples...[/QUOTE]

Same. Can't wait for the next issue in November.

Anyway, thanks for playing everyone.

bread's done
Back