2 Free PC Full Game Downloads - The Suffering & Area 51

cool the suffering has alot of speaking and third person action (which when combined works really well)

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']It's better than nothing, thanks OP.[/quote]
Agree, i hate it when people complain about the ADs when things are FREE!!!
Get your money back, ok?!

[quote name='Marat']Agree, i hate it when people complain about the ADs when things are FREE!!!
Get your money back, ok?![/QUOTE]
It's a deal breaker for some people. If you don't mind, great for you. Providing information about the advertising only helps everyone.

Not everyone has the same opinions as you.

[quote name='Liquid 2']
And what's that about ads after you die, Nohbdy? Did they add ads to the game?[/QUOTE]

Yes, Army interstitials. Granted they're what keeps the game going but they've put them in the worst places (in the middle of a cinematic for example). And if you just happen to die just about where you just saw your last ad...

Is it weird I'm kind of on the fence about this, even though it's free?

Anyway, I've always been curious about both. Downloading Area 51 right now, pretty sure my lappy can run it...

[quote name='Roguestriker']My god people its free.[/quote]
for real. its not like these games are total dog shit. what do you want? to be paid to download them?

got 'em this AM. scanned for ads/spies right after install w/ Spybot, and didn't find anything...so I'm not that concerned.

(I thought it was Blacksite: Area 51, though! But still a fun game!)

For anyone who is wary of the site or hasn't heard of it before, Big Download is an AOL Games site. Yeah, it's AOL... but you generally won't need to worry about malicious software built into the game.

Anyone else having trouble downloading Area 51? I've tried almost ten times; the file starts to download fine with about six hours of wait time, but suddenly it stops and the 'file' is 'ready'; when I launch it, of course, it doesn't work. The Suffering went through just fine...

Tried IE, FireFox and Chrome. Vista 64-bit.

bread's done
Back