2 free Xbox 360 Rock Band songs with Preorder of Disturbed's new cd from BestBuy.com!

Nice. And to think I was excited about the 80 mspoint price tag. Nothing beats free :D (unless they paid me to play it)

How about free Jimmy Buffet codes? Haha. Just playin.

Thanks for the code there!

Preordered the CD last week, and I got the codes 20 minutes after my order.

Used my codes this morning and redeemed it.

I'll prolly get the other song for the 80 points as well.

[quote name='Ninja Knife']So, yeah. Apparently, these are multiple use codes.

Courtesy of Avis from the Xbox 360 Rock Band forum at GameFAQs:

" Go to http://disturbed1.com/xbox
Enter 1lfa89 and click submit.
Enter the code you receive on Live for the songs."

I just tried it and it works fine. I was planning on purchasing the pack anyway, but hey, you can't beat free.

Enjoy![/quote]

Rock On!!! Thx.

Wow that is freaking awesome. Someone has got to update the front page of this thread. Also it's good to see that we get inside the fire and indestructible (and not perfect insanity) for free as they are the better of the three. Overall i am very happy, now it's time to return this CD.

Can't believe I went through all this when the code was universal! I'm giving Best Buy a day to email me the code before I return the CD. I would have just bought it on iTunes of my local FYE if I knew this was the case.

Major thanks Ninja Knife!

[quote name='Aku']Can't believe I went through all this when the code was universal! I'm giving Best Buy a day to email me the code before I return the CD. I would have just bought it on iTunes of my local FYE if I knew this was the case.

Major thanks Ninja Knife![/QUOTE]

So...your giving Best Buy a day to give you a code you basiclaly can already get since its universal........

Why not just return the cd. That other code isnt going to do anything for you.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']So...your giving Best Buy a day to give you a code you basiclaly can already get since its universal........

Why not just return the cd. That other code isnt going to do anything for you.[/quote]

Meh, good point. I was thinking of the angle that I wanted the CD anyways and this pre-order is the reason I choose to get it through Best Buy, but if I'm that upset about how the promotion went I should go ahead and take it back.

[quote name='jp0213']Looks like they are tracking redemption, not by codes, but IP addresses maybe.[/quote]

I got a new IP and a new code. Rinse and repeat.

I entered the code and it says it has already been redeemed. Friggin best buy screwin me over like everyone else always does cause I never got my email.

[quote name='Mantle2600']I entered the code and it says it has already been redeemed. Friggin best buy screwin me over like everyone else always does cause I never got my email.[/QUOTE]

Do you mean the 25 digit code on XBLA, or the code for the website?

[quote name='Mantle2600']I entered the code and it says it has already been redeemed. Friggin best buy screwin me over like everyone else always does cause I never got my email.[/QUOTE]

IF you need the xbox code just shoot me a PM, I have an extra I will give you.

[quote name='spoo']IF you need the xbox code just shoot me a PM, I have an extra I will give you.[/quote]

Check your PM...

[quote name='contej85']It won'tr display the damn code. Does anyone have one they could send me?[/quote]

It doesn't display a code for me either.:cry:

No code...:(

Didnt say anything either, just 'here's your code' but under that (where the code is supposed to be) there was nothing...

It did say on their site that quantities were limited, maybe they ran out?? I doubt that, but not sure why it would do that. I'll try from a customer site real quick.

[quote name='jp0213']Nope, did the same to me. Maybe they ran out or something.[/quote]

Damn...thanks for trying though bro.

I wish I would've logged into CAG earlier today like I usually do...the one day I don't and I lose out :cry:

I got my code earlier at work (via the freebie method), but now the code isn't working on Xbox Live. Awesome.

No Joy for me, but I went and grabbed the songs anyway. I don't mind supporting Disturbed. As a bonus, the songs are really good. Played through them with a few friends!

If anyone is wondering if these songs are worth paying for, they are. Inside the fire is just nuts on Hard and above for the guitar, it's a very different song with how they use the hammerons to totally fuck up the player. I was impressed, plus the song is freaking sweet which helps.

I have 3 spare codes, I got them for my friends but most of them had already purchased the songs. First 3 to PM get the codes. I've heard a few inklings on other forums that the multiples, some haven't been working, so no guarantees.

Has anyone been having more problems with other codes they got with pre-orders? Or is it just the code that was posted? Have the problems been browser/platform specific?

I usually use Firefox on a Mac and I'm wondering if I should use Safari to get this code. The site doesn't say anything about preferred browsers.

This is bullshit, I didn't see anywhere on best buy's page or email that said 'limited quantities'. And allowing the same code to be used multiple times is a broken system that fucked us all.

I'll be promptly returning my cd to bestbuy and tell them to screw off.

Best Buy's email may not have said it, but it is stated at the bottom of the page on the Disturbed redemption portion of the site. Not that it makes it any better, just saying.

[quote name='abhinav']If anyone is wondering if these songs are worth paying for, they are. Inside the fire is just nuts on Hard and above for the guitar, it's a very different song with how they use the hammerons to totally fuck up the player. I was impressed, plus the song is freaking sweet which helps.[/quote]

And the drum parts on expert are RIDICULOUS. The speed of the kicks in all three song had me wildly flailing my entire right leg, Thumper style, in hopes of hitting some of them. Great charts.

Of all the disturbed stuff I've heard the stuff from this CD is the worst. I lilke disturbed but the stuff on this album is kind of, meh.

Guitar Charts are good, with blazing solos. The drums charts are.... brutal.

Harmonix, how about a little more Disturbed from older stuff? People have been dying for Down with the Sickness in one of these games. Already liscened disturbed so why not.

The quantities limited is bullshit! My pre-order was legit and now their not going to give me what was promised? Who's bright idea to have a single code be used over and over again.

Anyone e-mail or call someone to try and get the free code?

[quote name='xl_prankster_lx']Of all the disturbed stuff I've heard the stuff from this CD is the worst. I lilke disturbed but the stuff on this album is kind of, meh.

Guitar Charts are good, with blazing solos. The drums charts are.... brutal.

Harmonix, how about a little more Disturbed from older stuff? People have been dying for Down with the Sickness in one of these games. Already liscened disturbed so why not.[/QUOTE]

Ugh, I hate that song. Everything on 10,000 Fists was better.

Disturbed wasn't that good, musically, when they did down with the sickness. Their newer stuff is more mainstream rock with real solos and playing, and not just a vocal gimmick.

[quote name='lexikon']anyone got a spare code? that'd be epic.[/quote]

These songs only cost $1. Suck it up, man! :lol:

On a side note, Disturbed songs are difficult to sing in Rock Band.

[quote name='thrustbucket']Ugh, I hate that song. Everything on 10,000 Fists was better.

Disturbed wasn't that good, musically, when they did down with the sickness. Their newer stuff is more mainstream rock with real solos and playing, and not just a vocal gimmick.[/quote]

I like 10,000 Fists, but I think any Disturbed fan will tell you that their first album can't be touched. Nothing they release will ever beat that. Don't get me wrong, I like all of their albums, but I just can't see anything better than The Sickness.

[quote name='Trakan']I like 10,000 Fists, but I think any Disturbed fan will tell you that their first album can't be touched. Nothing they release will ever beat that. Don't get me wrong, I like all of their albums, but I just can't see anything better than The Sickness.[/quote]

This. Full of win.

[quote name='Trakan']I like 10,000 Fists, but I think any Disturbed fan will tell you that their first album can't be touched. Nothing they release will ever beat that. Don't get me wrong, I like all of their albums, but I just can't see anything better than The Sickness.[/QUOTE]

Eh, I just disagree. But then I don't really consider myself a fan. In fact, when the sickness came out I really disliked disturbed. It wasn't until 10,000 fists that I felt they transcended nu-metal and became real rock/metal.

On another note, got my cd in the mail today. Promptly took it right back to best buy and gave them a piece of my mind for their shoddy promotion.

bread's done
Back