2 GB duo, here I come ... $150

I don't get why people but those Sony ones that are almost twice as much as the SanDisk ones... it's ridiculous.

I guess you're getting a deal but personally, I think turning the PSP into a mini media machine is a total waste of money.:)

[quote name='Vinny']I don't get why people but those Sony ones that are almost twice as much as the SanDisk ones... it's ridiculous.

I guess you're getting a deal but personally, I think turning the PSP into a mini media machine is a total waste of money.:)[/QUOTE]

Seems like a huge money saver to me. I spent $80 on a 1GB card a month or so ago, and it's been serving me very well as both a portable SNES and an MP3 player.

"But 1GB is so little for an MP3 player!"

I've never needed more than 12 hours of music at once. I rarely need more than 4.

The sony 2 gig sticks are only $150.99 on buy.com...

Thanks for the link, the cheapest Sandisk non gaming i could find was $180. Now if i can only find one of the gaming ones for under $197...

4gb ms pro's & the pro/pro duo adapter only cost a total of $256 shipped.

[quote name='Bezerker']Thanks for the link, the cheapest Sandisk non gaming i could find was $180. Now if i can only find one of the gaming ones for under $197...[/QUOTE]

In case you don't know, the only difference between the gaming and regular models are the colors. I'm using a standard non-gaming 1GB Sandisk in my PSP.

bread's done
Back