2 million free MS points

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Jedi1979']Denied....figures, i never, ever get picked in any type of drawings or contests[/quote]

I don't think this was a drawing. Me and my dad entered at the same time on the first day as soon as the signup appeared. I think you just had to sign up really quickly to get them. My dad already bought the game he wanted so he ended up giving me his code SCORE!!!:D . It is weird because when you redeem the code it says Zune...

[quote name='fraggedbylaggers']I don't think this was a drawing. Me and my dad entered at the same time on the first day as soon as the signup appeared. I think you just had to sign up really quickly to get them...[/QUOTE]
I don't think that was it. I was sitting in this thread watching when the entry went live.

I entered all 3 days, but have only gotten one email. But I got some points... :)

Yeah, it does say Zune when you redeem them. But they work...

EDIT- Scratch that, I DID get two emails. Gmail had them nested. Points on both! SCOOOOORE!

[quote name='smellhasreturned']I win and the codes dont show up

ughhh[/QUOTE]

Damn it, I got the same problem. Everything shows up except the code...

YAH! Just got my Token/Code today! Go Discovery! I actually watched that FutureWeapons episode as well. It was the least i could do for 400 points! Plus its not a bad show!

fuck... i thought only to do one entry, but 'cause of the stupid wording of the rules... and yeah, got the shaft, in case you can't tell

I entered twice (the last two days), and got two different emails with 2 codes. I picked up Geometry Wars and Uno. I hope you guys get your bugs worked out.

pointsfinalpg7.jpg

How sad. :cry:

I still haven't gotten a third email either....

I wonder if something messed up for the 3rd drawing, because it was supposed to ask a question pertaining to the Future Weapons episode and didn't. At least, it didn't for me.

I sent 3 entries.

1 Access Denied.
1 You Have FutureWeapon Microsoft points

and for the 3rd, I havent got any email yet.

EDIT

When I redeemed the code @ Xbox.com it called it "Microsoft points: Zune" I found that kinda odd.

I got a third email today of a previous code they already sent me, so maybe they know about the visibility issue? I just found it kind of odd.

Update: Just got a 4th email rehashing my second code I already used....

I got two emails and it was the same code. For those that got multiple free codes, what did you all do? I submitted 3 different email addresses and I only got 1 code...

I should have used my friend's name and his gamertag and I am sure that would have worked... damn, I am slow!!!:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back