2-Month Xbox Live Subscription Code?

Status
Not open for further replies.

landstander

CAG Veteran
This may look incredibly awful, having just registered on the forums to ask if anyone out there has a 2-month code for Xbox Live -- but having lurked for awhile and after being approached by a friend for a 2-Month card I thought perhaps one of you might be able to help me out.

I don't have any more cards to offer him, but if any of you do and wouldn't mind giving it up (in a PM or e-mail: [email protected]) I'd (and by proxy he) would be incredibly appreciative.

If not, then I atleast thank you for hearing (or in this case reading) me out.

Does anyone else have a 2 month free subscription i could use? I want to try out xbox live before I buy a subscription.
Thanks

My god.
I have like 10 of these things. Sadly, not anywhere that I can get to for the next month, but I have approximately 10.
Don't they come with most Live enabled games? How do people not have these?

[quote name='Tromack']My god.
I have like 10 of these things. Sadly, not anywhere that I can get to for the next month, but I have approximately 10.
Don't they come with most Live enabled games? How do people not have these?[/quote]
I just bought halo 2, and dont have any live supported games. . You have like 10 of these? Please PM me one :D

[quote name='Ress887'][quote name='Tromack']My god.
Don't they come with most Live enabled games? How do people not have these?[/quote]
I just bought halo 2, and dont have any live supported games. . You have like 10 of these? Please PM me one :D[/quote]

a) Halo 2 comes with it. Or at least every copy I have seen.

b) Read my freaking post. I'm away from most of my games for a month, i.e. no codes available to me.

I do not have a free 2 month trial card with my copy of halo 2, my brother opened it, maybe he threw it out? i dont know.

Anyone else have a code they can lend me?

[quote name='Ress887']I do not have a free 2 month trial card with my copy of halo 2, my brother opened it, maybe he threw it out? i dont know.

Anyone else have a code they can lend me?[/quote][quote name='bfg9k']I'd like a code too, if anyone can spare it. :)[/quote] I have codes for both of you I'll PM them to you . P.S. for 14 months for the price of 12 always start a new subscription with a 2 month trial card .

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back