2 Months of Gamerang, Free [DEAD]

RELmajor03

CAGiversary!
Okay, here's what you do:

Go to Gamerang.com. Click on "10-Day Trial", and proceed to fill out the forms as though you were signing up for the trial. However, don't complete the process. Go up to the point where it asks for your credit card information. On that page, instead of entering your info, click the "Previous Page" button twice.

A window will pop up from MetaReward inviting you to get a free 2-month subscription. Enter your e-mail and hit OK. It'll take you to a bunch of offers. I did the BlockBuster one, since it's a free trial and you can cancel it before they charge you.

About four or five days after you complete all these steps, you should receive an e-mail from MetaReward with the code for your 2-Month gift subscription. Click the link, enter the code, et voila!

I assume this doesn't work for former Gamerang subscribers?

No idea. I suppose it could if you use a different e-mail address, and possibly a different credit card for it. But I don't know.

Pretty much stumbled upon it by accident; wanted to sign up for gamerang, but chickened out at the last minute. I just hope someone has some use for it.

you should always chicken out, normally places wont give you the better deal if you agree to the normal one with no problem^^

This is a really good deal, if you sign up for the blockbuster trial, you also get two coupoons to use in store, so at worst...from this whole deal you get two free rentals, and whatever three movies you want out during those 2 weeks.

Damn, I just signed up for gamerang a few days ago. Should had waited a few more days to try this deal. Can I still take advantage of this deal by using a different email address and credit card?

Anyone used this? How is the delivery time in Southern California.

GamenFlix took FOREVER to get anything usually 7 days
Gamefly has been great with only 1 day both ways

Anyone know more about Gamerang?

Thanks!

Your trick didn't work for me. I'm using Firefox 1.0 web browser. What browser did you use?
I used IE Explorer Browser. I dunno if it works with NetScape, though.
Anyone know more about Gamerang?
All I know is that they have a distribution center in NJ (good for me, since I'm in Manhattan), and that my first title shipped within half an hour of signing up. However, even though two other games showed as available, they send my third available choice.

I've tried a few of these services by now; Gamefly had a great website and great customer service (when I called to cancel the rep actually recommened other services I should try!), but turnaroud times were kind of long because they ship from CA. Still, I would definitely recommend them.

GamezNFlix is utter crap; in my entire two-week trial, they sent nothing. Nothing, I say. No one answers their phone, and when I tried to cancel online, I got taken to a broken link. And they don't have as many new releases. I could go on.

Also, quick note about BlockBuster: They have a distribution center in Flushing, so turnaround time is really fast in New York City. The free game coupons are sweet, too; just rented Ratchet/Clank 3.

Does this 2 months trial at gamerang still works? I had signed up for 1 month trial with gamerang can I still sign up for this 2 month trial? Gamerang is ok, I get one shipment per week (1 game per week for the 1 out per time option). Gamefly is the best for me (2 shipment per week). I live in southern California. Gameznflix is really bad, I only got one shipment out of my 14 days trial, bad website, bad services, stay away from it.

For the blockbuster free game rental coupon is there an expiration date on it? If I join on December 25 will I get the free coupons for both December and January since the 14 days free trial span two different months? How long does it take for me to get the free game rental coupons and how long are they good for? Thanks.

bread's done
Back