2 Mystery PC games $5.99 SHIPPED

[quote name='joemoedee']You get 100 copies of Daikatana?[/QUOTE] said different games every time

"Games will retail for at least 49.99 Total"

what are 2 good games that retail for $24.99 each? Probably Shovelware or old games you can get for much cheaper

[quote name='Unaki']I hope they aren't going by their own prices....

Mrsilkunderwear, its $2.50 per game.[/QUOTE]
Deal is .99 cents for 2 games, shipping is $5 for both of them. Yeah that ruins it.

interesting...

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Deal is .99 cents for 2 games, shipping is $5 for both of them. Yeah that ruins it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, seriously... it's not THAT bad lol...

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Deal is .99 cents for 2 games, shipping is $5 for both of them. Yeah that ruins it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, seriously... it's not THAT bad lol...

[quote name='JaxMoney']interesting...

Yeah, seriously... it's not THAT bad lol...[/QUOTE]
Actually if there is a good chance the games are good/newish than that would be fine but this could be something like NBA 2k9 or Disney Barbie Adventure 10 so yeah..

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Actually if there is a good chance the games are good/newish than that would be fine but this could be something like NBA 2k9 or Disney Barbie Adventure 10 so yeah..[/QUOTE]

IN FOR 50!

j/k

The kind of games they send are never really bad, just not extremely succesful titles that dropped in price (read Ubisoft)

i.e. Prince of Persia, Mercs 2, Frontline: Fuel of War etc.

Mystery deals are awesome, the best part is finding out what you get. To save myself the time, money and frustrating please post what you received.

in for a Barbie Fashion Show for PC

13431.jpg

and Bratz: 4 Real for PC

20080416_bratz_4_real_pc.jpg

Thank you soo much OP!

I received chronicles of riddick, saints row 2, Igor, and wait for it OMG high-school 3 pack. Overall not a bad deal plus the kids should enjoy the other games. I would buy from again.

I am trying this mystery box thing, hopefully at worst I get some of the PC games mentioned. Thought it was worth a shot. :p

bread's done
Back