2 New DS Lite Colors/Bundles coming for the Holidays: Ice Blue & Mario Red

mechamappy

CAGiversary!
Just saw this on one of the Black Friday sites - there is a pic from the Sears Black Friday ad and there are two new DS Lite color bundles coming this year. There is an Ice Blue DS Lite bundled with Brain Age and case and my favorite, a red DS Lite with the Mario 'M' on the cover bundled with a copy of New Super Mario Bros. Here's the link to check out the pic:

:D
http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/black-friday-583-SpecialEditionIceBlueorMarioRedNintendoDS.html

If these are like last year's bundles (Zelda and Nintendogs) then these will be hitting all of the big retailers on Black Friday. I have a feeling that the Mario one will go fast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to hell Nintendo. I've wanted an Ice Blue one forever.

And now a Mario one?

Son of a bitch son of a bitch son of a bitch.

:wall:

Nintendo's strategies always crack me up. Just add a new color, throw in an old game and call it a bundle and it sells :lol:

I'm so sick of all these colors! They need to just release every color at launch so we can get the color of our choosing :nottalking:

[quote name='Strell']Go to hell Nintendo. I've wanted an Ice Blue one forever.[/quote]

AMEN. I remember shopping around for the cheapest place to import an Ice Blue DS but I couldn't bring myself to spend an extra $100+ on a cosmetic difference. So I settled for the blue PU slip-cover.

Still no Green.

Thankfully I prefer my Zelda bundle to the Mario one, and that one has the disadvantage of being bundled with a game that's been out forever, when looking at the costs. Otherwise I might be tempted.

ZOMG i been wanting to import a ice blue since forever but it was just too expensive now i don't have to woo hoo hopefully it doesn't have anything dumb printed on it

bread's done
Back