2 of the new Disturbed tracks for free in Rock Band!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome Post!! It'll probably be moved to the freebies section though.

EDIT: Actually someone already posted this in the thread down below, sorry .

Thanks so much for this! I wanted all three songs (240 MS points) but only had 200 MS points. Now I can get the last one without having to buy more points!

Yay for a promotion that bizarrely only supports one platform.

Thanks anyway op, and a bump for those this will actually help.

[quote name='crashnburn69']where do you enter the code that they give you?[/quote]

You have to go to "Redeem Code" in the Xbox Live Marketplace. I think it's near the bottom right-hand corner, near "Active Downloads."

[quote name='uglyteradon']I don't even like this band and yet I'm going to download these songs, thanks OP![/quote]

I don't really, either, but one of them is really fun on guitar. Excellent, dynamic charting.

Well I guess this kind of makes up for the fact that stupid best buy never sent me my e-mail code for the songs in the first place.

First xbox code said it was invalid, got a new IP and got a new code, works great. Thanks!

Songs are "Indestructible" and "Inside the Fire"

Downloaded fine on my 360, even though it's a Canadian 360 and account and we didn't even have the chance to preorder. The fact it's an unlimited use code makes up for this :D. Thanks for posting

Now, to download a Jimmy Buffet song with the $2 savings or not to download? That is the question ***Does YouTube search***

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back